Built in flash bounce

Fairly common and easy to find. Note that the seller is in South Korea, so you'd need to pay for shipping if you get via gmarket.

Is it cheaper to get it straight from Singapore?I only saw flash diffuser for built in flash but not bounce.

Is it cheaper to get it straight from Singapore?I only saw flash diffuser for built in flash but not bounce.
Not sure about cheaper, someone has to pay for shipping, finally. But at least you can try in the shop before you buy.

I DIY-ed a similar one for my 550D. I used two name cards sticked toegther and folded about 4/5 of the card 50 degrees up. Works well.

if u look at the link, it is close up of small object. not sure how good it is when shooting people, remember, the pop up flash GN is only around 12.

i've tried something like that, doesn't turn out well.. the power of the built in flash is too little to bounce and come down off the ceiling enough..

unless you are very near the ceiling~!

also when bouncing the light off wall / ceiling, do take note of the color it is painted, other than white, there will be color cast.

i've tried something like that, doesn't turn out well.. the power of the built in flash is too little to bounce and come down off the ceiling enough..

unless you are very near the ceiling~!

Try a bit higher ISO like 400 or 800.

looks to work better than a puffer..but bounce off ceiling would be in efficient since in-built flash is rather weak...

Try a bit higher ISO like 400 or 800.

ya, not nice la.. sometimes use other DIY tricks if really bo bian...

but most of the time will just use the external, if not then just shoot without flash..

Actually the DIY way is just as simple to do. Otherwise don't use flash lah. :cool:

i know but sometimes the DIY way is really funny and draws attention of people around.. something you can't do at a place where there are guest etc.. haha.. then people will think "wah hire this photographer for what, like this one ah!" hahahah

i know but sometimes the DIY way is really funny and draws attention of people around.. something you can't do at a place where there are guest etc.. haha.. then people will think "wah hire this photographer for what, like this one ah!" hahahah
It depends (like many many other things) on context and occasion. What works for the family gathering and children birthday is not necessarily suitable for official occasions or contractual jobs. But then again, even a simple diffuser will always look impressive to the unknowing.

It depends (like many many other things) on context and occasion. What works for the family gathering and children birthday is not necessarily suitable for official occasions or contractual jobs. But then again, even a simple diffuser will always look impressive to the unknowing.

yup yup ofcourse is must depend on occasion and place.. haha..

totally agree..

Before I was get this product from chinabuye company. I buy this product very cheaper rate. Its is very good and I would like to tell you that you can use it. or you can buy very cheap rate from this company.