Building up portfolio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Male_Model

May 27, 2004
sg.f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com
Hi peeps,

I'm new to modelling with few mths experience. Thus i'm looking for opportunities to build up my portfolio. Please do pm me if u need male model for photography sessions ...

cheers

Male_Model said:
Hi peeps,

I'm new to modelling with few mths experience. Thus i'm looking for opportunities to build up my portfolio. Please do pm me if u need male model for photography sessions ... i'll settle for the photos and some cab fare (10 bucks per hour?) ...

cheers

got 6 pack? my preference is for some shadows to showcase the abdominal muscles of males. dun like those thin gangly models featured so frequently in adverts... looks kinda of sickly to me. heheh... i dun have 6 pack btw :D

I think i do have an athletic build (heck, i'm an athlete, haha) but sadly no six packs as yet ... working real hard on it though ... gimme 1 month ... heh :cool:

hmmm....so wats ya model classs now??? A/B/C...........
models who are normally startin off hav to pay to get a portfolio done up first...

the money on ya side comes wif hard work and experience....

That is wat i'm trying to do ... to gain experience and add to my portfolio while working with photogs on a TFP basis. This way, both parties can gain in experience and knowledge and i can get more exposure to the requirements and style of different photogs so as to perform better during commercial shoots. ;)

I am taking a pragmatic approach towards this industry and i believe paying big bucks for a professional portfolio in the beginning can either be a booster to one's chances or a painful lesson if one finds himself to be excess baggage in this fast moving fashion bandwagon. Hence i prefer the old ways of hard work and willingness to adapt and change. This way, if i succeed, it would be built on solid foundation; if i fail, it would be a much softer landing. haha :D

Status
Not open for further replies.