Building a Website

mediamike

Jun 21, 2017
New York
Hi all!
I have to admit that I'm new to this group but have been an avid clubsnap reader for years.

I've decided to leave my job to pursue a different passion (helping photographers get off the ground!).

I was wondering if you had any feedback on a recent video I put together that teaches you how to build a photography portfolio website using WordPress. The video is free for now and I hope I can keep it that way.

Lastly, totally sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I genuinely am just trying to understand what a beginner photographer needs.

Thanks so much in advance and I look forward to more amazing discussions here!

youtu.be/hJsLu2afNm4

Nikonzen

Nov 3, 2014
Oklahoma, USA
Why not become a photographer first?

How do you intend to pass along solid knowledge and information on such a subject if you haven't been there yourself?

Beginners can have as many different needs as the day is long.

Sorry I am probably not much help.

I will say I have been at this for years and yet there is still so very much to learn...even basic crap let alone more advanced things.

Not to mention your competition with such a thing is brutal.

Last edited:

mediamike

Jun 21, 2017
New York
Why not become a photographer first?
Thanks for your feedback :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I've been taking photos with my DSLR for years, but still do not consider myself a photographer :bsmilie:

That said, I'm not trying to teach people how to become a photographer specifically. I just want to teach them how to build a website, something I've been doing for many years but I've just started making videos.

Thanks again!!

Nikonzen

Nov 3, 2014
Oklahoma, USA
Thanks for the clarification bro. I'll watch the video tonight after work and get back with you.

Top Bottom