Bugis Water Kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweek

Jan 17, 2002
East
www.weekai.com
Yes I know this subject is repeated until stale liao...but this is my first attempt at it! Taken with Canon EOS 300, 75-300mm f/4.0-5.6, Fuji Superia X-tra 400.

bugis2.jpg

bugis3.jpg

bugis4.jpg

how is fast of the shuttle speed?
the first one look like under already.

Hee.. the 1st pic looked like the kid is peeing in his pants! :D

Originally posted by cliveming
how is fast of the shuttle speed?
the first one look like under already.

Actually these are film photos scanned.....and my scanner darkens the pictures considerably, which I didn't bother to do any adjustments to. I think that's why the pics look underexposed and dark. The actual photos look ok leh.

Originally posted by Tweek

Actually these are film photos scanned.....and my scanner darkens the pictures considerably, which I didn't bother to do any adjustments to. I think that's why the pics look underexposed and dark. The actual photos look ok leh.
that's great, my scanner also like that, always darken the actual photo, sienz, no money to buy a good scanner.

Originally posted by cliveming

that's great, my scanner also like that, always darken the actual photo, sienz, no money to buy a good scanner.

haha same here. I see those new scanners are so slim and sleek, while mine is fat, dirty, and full of fungus. But still doesn't give me a good enough excuse to buy a new one cos it's working fine. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.