Bugis Street... Faces in the Crowd

Status
Not open for further replies.

BananaDiver

May 8, 2006
Sunny island
Don't usually do these sort of shooting as i prefer doing shots where i get interaction nowadays... but here goes some of my Bugis street series... cheers...

4004044085_c1f2bf5592.jpg

4004129001_fc159289e7.jpg

4004837332_399959766c.jpg

4004845220_5b5410f0d2.jpg

extremely gorgeous colours. Totally look like some Tokyo street. What lens are you using? I especially like 2, so cute!

using my 24-70mm at 70mm all the way for the shots... very limited in my range as i was on FX and have to shoot very near the subject for all the shots... just catching a drink at the fruit drink stalls and just shoot everytime i pass by the area... ;) cheers

hey bro what lens ya using? how u manage to stop action at night? i really like this series. this wad i have been tryin to do but like very difficult.

hey bro what lens ya using? how u manage to stop action at night? i really like this series. this wad i have been tryin to do but like very difficult.

using my 24-70mm at 70mm/F2.8... how i wish i have a 85 F1.4 but still it work fines for me... cheers... it's more of catching the subject in the light from the shops reflecting onto the subject...

real cool. thanks for sharing bro!

I guess you like the sex shop a good deal huh? all the pics are technically sound, but still waiting for the pic that makes me go 'wow!' or 'lol'. Keep shooting! Jia you!

I guess you like the sex shop a good deal huh? all the pics are technically sound, but still waiting for the pic that makes me go 'wow!' or 'lol'. Keep shooting! Jia you!

well... it's because there's more space to stand at the sex shop area as it's wider a bit more... you can't expect to be standing there right in the middle blocking crowd traffic so often... besides, most of the time i was passing by and i guess the right person or moment did't come to me there yet...

cheers... ;) will shoot more when i have time...

hi! nice pics!

love the colors and contrasts

you meter at the focus point? e.g. shot 1 and 18

mind sharing your ISO/shutter/f?

any other tips on how to get such striking contrast? thanks thanks!

Last edited:
hi! nice pics!

love the colors and contrasts

you meter at the focus point? e.g. shot 1 and 18

mind sharing your ISO/shutter/f?

any other tips on how to get such striking contrast? thanks thanks!

yah... meter at focus point....
Aperture priority mode at F2.8... ISO 1600 for most of the shots...

best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.