Bugis now have chinese arts dancer?

Reportage

Nov 24, 2008
16094_10151270563198166_1771510094_n.jpg

Was passing by and i was stun got chinese arts dancer in front of rochor. Luckily got cameraphone but couldnt stay long due to appointment.

Confirm will bring camera next time i pass by Bugis.

Last edited:
Of course. Must slowly introduce the culture of the future owners of this island. ;-)

Ya, I noticed that after eating the Siraj Indian rojak. In front of Albert food centre. The photo only shows her back. If the photo shows her frontal image, may be more interesting. She was wearing a low cut bikini. The uncles were mesmerised.

Ya, I noticed that after eating the Siraj Indian rojak. In front of Albert food centre. The photo only shows her back. If the photo shows her frontal image, may be more interesting. She was wearing a low cut bikini. The uncles were mesmerised.

So you are the red shirt uncle sucking at the cigarette? :bsmilie:

If you want to watch you better pay her well. Otherwise she go on strike!

Did you have to jump through the hoop? :)

She don't have any tiger or lion :bsmilie:

Most likely she want cats like us to jump through the hoop :bsmilie:

Cat%20Leaping%20Hoop%20Trained%20Monk.jpg

Old Uncles will stare at any girl wearing a Bikini, flat or full :bsmilie:

This one not flat. Guess some photo club will organise a photo shoot there this weekend. Different crowd carrying 1Dx, D4, SLT Alpha99.

This one not flat. Guess some photo club will organise a photo shoot there this weekend. Different crowd carrying 1Dx, D4, SLT Alpha99.

Should we wait in Portrait and Poses or Reportage section? :bsmilie:

just go visit Kwan Inn temple on Luna Month 1st and 15th days, you will see lots of activities around that area,
I can assure you it is very crowded, you may need to climb tree to get good views again.

Aunties will also turn up in full force to entertain photographers:

They want XMM wearing almost nothing, not aunties dress like ang bao :bsmilie:

Bugis becoming new china town. China town become dead town.

saw her at Orchard on sunday :bsmilie:

with more clothes on :bsmilie: