bug catcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninelives

Jan 16, 2002
BB
ninelives.clubsnap.org
i hate bugs and insects, can someone tell me where i can buy similar product like this in Singapore?

http://www.seen-on-tv.ws/bug-wand/bugwand.html

bug-wand.jpg

thanks

Maybe you can find of this selling in a sex shop? :think:
Not that I use any of it. :sweat:

whoa sir. a vacuum. i cannot imagine the uses of it during sexual intercourse. =.=

My friend, you are still young and naive. Are you 18 yet? Might want to a peep into one of those sex shops in the city area. :bsmilie:

damn. i'm 17 this year. still young. cant make it in huh. sad sad.

not only for flies, but bugs and insects like bee, lizard, dragonfly, roach..erc....fry a lizard? omg, how stink will it be....

its a vacuum cleaner. but yea. ~~ i wonder how it works. unless u tell me the fan suck, the lizard fly through the fan, kenna slice to bits and pieces T_T

its a vacuum cleaner. but yea. ~~ i wonder how it works. unless u tell me the fan suck, the lizard fly through the fan, kenna slice to bits and pieces T_T

dont kill the house lizard, they help you by eating those bugs, seriously
if there are many then that means you have lots of bugs.
reduce the bugs and they have not enough food they will move elsewhere.

the electric fly swatter are not for large bugs la. for cockroach use old newspaper.

Can this thing catch the flu bug from me, I just can't get rid of it :dunno:

i think the best is still newspaper.

baygon stinks but also good, the worst is u face the flying roach, scares the hell out of me.

baygon stinks but also good, the worst is u face the flying roach, scares the hell out of me.

roaches are very stong, they adept to the environment easily. they evolved with the environment. they don't die so easily. during the age of dinosaur, all spices die, but roach survived...

Cockroaches are among the hardiest insects on the planet. Some species are capable of remaining active for a month without food and are able to survive on limited resources like the glue from the back of postage stamps.Some can go without air for 45 minutes.

It is popularly suggested that cockroaches will "inherit the earth" if humanity destroys itself in a nuclear war. Cockroaches do indeed have a much higher radiation resistance than vertebrates, with the lethal dose perhaps 6 to 15 times that for humans.

The cockroach's ability to withstand radiation better than human beings can be explained through the cell cycle. Cells are most vulnerable to the effects of radiation when they are dividing. A cockroach's cells divide only once each time it molts, which is weekly at most in a juvenile roach. Since not all cockroaches would be molting at the same time, many would be unaffected by an acute burst of radiation, but lingering radioactive fallout would still be harmful

that was why i noticed baygon took quite a while to eliminate roach.

now you know why people said roach is alien?

Last edited:

I second that - newspaper is the best....and for flying roaches....the badminton racquet comes in handy, but u will have a hell of a time cleaning it up...

Status
Not open for further replies.