Buffet Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wainism

Apr 15, 2004
Beeshan
hello guys,

this time round, need some buffet recommendations. preferably, international(with oysters type) or japanese. with sashimi and teppanyaki.

:bsmilie:

too stressed recently, need to destress..

thanks guys!

actually was thinking more of hotel ones. cause its a 21st bday, so no expenses spared.

wanted to go 4 seasons, but then they have no buffet on sat :(

Triple three international buffet restaurant in Mandairn Hotel.It offers not only oyster, but also lobster.Most importantly, the food there tastes really good!

Suki sakura..
Heard many good things abt them but only going ist time in a few hrs time..lol
Tink they have 5 outlets, going to the one in Science Centre.

Henessy said:
Triple three international buffet restaurant in Mandairn Hotel.It offers not only oyster, but also lobster.Most importantly, the food there tastes really good!

Agree. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: go there if jap sash and oyster is your fare.

Service is good too. And hopefully, the philippino guitar trio is still around to add to the ambience.

tOGGY said:
Agree. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: go there if jap sash and oyster is your fare.

Service is good too. And hopefully, the philippino guitar trio is still around to add to the ambience.

hey bro how much is the buffet at mandarin?

Anyway i could recommend 'Quishin bo' at suntec just beside skygarden, lotsa sashimi occasionally have limited number of cheese-baked lobster but no oyster.

4 Seasons i heard is really good! Yet to try, but will try one day :)

hi guys,

just got back from the shang ri la buffet dinner.

totally exploded. in my opinion, its better than 4 seasons brunch. both priced at abt $61+++.

spread at shang ri la includes(IIRC)
1. lobster
2. oysters, real fresh. open on the spot
3. crabs
4. scallops
5. sashimi and sushi
6. italian fare(includes pasta)
7. usual local food(include noodles, fishballs etc)
8. chocolate fountain with ice cream, fruits
9. quite a lot of cakes and desserts
10. dim sum
11. indian fare

yeah just abt like that

i feel that the spread, is much better than 4 seasons. but 4 seasons is better with its desserts table.

hope it helps to the next CSer who wants to go buffet!

firestone said:
Suki sakura..
Heard many good things abt them but only going ist time in a few hrs time..lol
Tink they have 5 outlets, going to the one in Science Centre.
i went to the 1 in tpy once, ban ban ban. nothing to eat, the raw stuffs not fresh

among a few hotel resturants i went to, the few i like and will go back again are:

Ellenborough Market Cafe - Swissotel Merchant Court: nice food, around 40 choice, cheap price. in fact i went there a lot of times

Oriental Hotel: very good food, more than 100 choice, think it's $50+++, got chocate fountain, lots of desserts

wainism said:
hi guys,

just got back from the shang ri la buffet dinner.

totally exploded. in my opinion, its better than 4 seasons brunch. both priced at abt $61+++.

spread at shang ri la includes(IIRC)
1. lobster
2. oysters, real fresh. open on the spot
3. crabs
4. scallops
5. sashimi and sushi
6. italian fare(includes pasta)
7. usual local food(include noodles, fishballs etc)
8. chocolate fountain with ice cream, fruits
9. quite a lot of cakes and desserts
10. dim sum
11. indian fare

yeah just abt like that

i feel that the spread, is much better than 4 seasons. but 4 seasons is better with its desserts table.

hope it helps to the next CSer who wants to go buffet!

See, my recommendation good right. ;p

When Shangri-La when the buffet was still old name. Now that it changed to The Line... I wonder if it is better then the previous one.
From wats described, its about the same. Can't remember if the old one got lobster or not.

There is a good Jap buffet... at M hotel, J-Toshi
http://www.jtoshi.com/
Went for dinner :thumbsup: , not sure about the lunch

Oscars at Conrad! Desserts are killer..... under reno last i check... check to see if they're open! nice selection of international food, local also got... i think thursdays is death by choc day! personally i find the desserts worth the while... not the usuall stomach filling sponges...oh and there's creme burle... mooses and wad not la

i like dessert at goodwood too! but thats an event not sure abt the buffet.. sry~!

Jap only got one place i know... Hong Jin if i'm not wrong, 60ish, but with UOB card is one for one lunches.. Quality man! it's in raffles place

Personally i'll pass on Pariss, maybe wanna try Vienna at United SQ..

n0d3 said:
See, my recommendation good right. ;p

CONFIRM! thanks man!!!

now i m thinking of how to get rid of the calories!

Status
Not open for further replies.