Budget Tripod

Status
Not open for further replies.

vagabond

May 7, 2004
I've got a friend who's a hobbyist & is looking for a budget tripod. Her budget is ard $40. Any recommendations on where to find, as in where there are shops that sell decent tripods at ard the price?

B&S tread, some "new" items also for sale, normally it is the freebies that were given away with the camera

vagabond said:
I've got a friend who's a hobbyist & is looking for a budget tripod. Her budget is ard $40. Any recommendations on where to find, as in where there are shops that sell decent tripods at ard the price?

Hi there,
i just send u a PM.

thanks

the line of shops with Cathay Photo may be of great help...can try there...alternatively, you can purchase a voucher from Cathay Photo and treat your friend to a discount lor! haha! ;)

$65.00

and comes wiht a carrying pouch.

strudy and light

aluminium.

jung

98 255 742

profdrjung said:
$65.00

and comes wiht a carrying pouch.

strudy and light

aluminium.

jung

98 255 742

hi i bid $3.38 for it

DO U HAVE ANY RECEIPT?
PROOF

TQ

nemesis32 said:
3.38? Are you trying to be funny?

Do some digging yourself on profdrjung history and you will know what i am trying. Shall not comment too much here. :)

Thanks for the replies. I'm looking more for places to find new tripods, though I still welcome offers to sell since I've not asked my friend if she mind getting a 2nd-hand one.

at CP there's a $27 one :)

nemesis32 said:

I don't think he is trying to be funny ..... granting this drprofjung or whatever he is called offered $78.90 for a Sigma 12-24 ...... Just think if Sigma 12-24 cost just $78.90, then his tripod should cost less then $3.38 .....

Thus somehow I find clicknik has overbid ..... he should ask this drprofjung or whatever to pay him for the transport to get rid of his tripod.

nemesis32 said:
:nono: U've wronged Clicknick.
Do a search...

My my... another war in the making.....

vagabond said:

Try Carrefour... Cheap and good tripods. Bought a big and rather sturdy one for $39.90...

vagabond said:
Thanks for the replies. I'm looking more for places to find new tripods, though I still welcome offers to sell since I've not asked my friend if she mind getting a 2nd-hand one.

vagabond,
just PM u on the tripod

Spidey said:
Any idea the weight of this tripod?

spidey,
u looking for tripod?? selling my spare tripod velbon CX888

Spidey said:
Any idea the weight of this tripod?

Went to take a look just now. It's the typical compact camera tripod. Can carry up to 1.2kg.

anyone interested with my tripod????

It will help if you can state what is the weight of the camera you intend to mount on it. A Digital Compact Camera or a dSLR with Heavy Lens?

vagabond said:

Status
Not open for further replies.