Yappy

May 30, 2004
Budget phone at $848..

Would U get one?

who said it's budget? haha
only the rumors said so

Nowadays budget car 80k+ too.

Budget home 800k only

At that price, I can get a non-budget phone (with better specs too).

But anyway, I am waiting for a budget public transport. Or is it already budget?

We are all mistaken. The C represents Costly.

Could it mean "Chop (finger)"?

They call $848 budget?

I can get a DSLR with kit lens with that plus a burger, a can of coke and a pack of jellybeans. :bsmilie:

U are right!

This is a budget RR!

Can get budget phones for calling in sms etc under $50? At 7 11.... that's budget...

Peanuts also can be expensive one hor. There will still be buyers, today you can not predict or understand people mindset. Maybe life is just too easy. No need to worry about the next meal on the table. Not sure if that is a good or bad sign.

Low cost iphone c means low production cost for apple to manufacture, not low cost for consumers.

We have all misunderstood apple.

It is a special code. The C stands for Cook the surname of the current CEO, who Cannot innovate but relies on suing Samsung.

And when USITC (United States International Trade Commission) actually rules in favour of Samsung - guess what?

The US authorities VETOES the legal decision and strikes out the ruling to protect Apple.

http://www.macrumors.com/2013/08/05...apple-ban-files-appeal-against-patent-ruling/

Quote from gnasher729:
US government acted somehow outside the law

Last edited: