Budget Package

Status
Not open for further replies.
er, i don't understand, how to use these gst offset credits?
no explanation given, it's not cash this time right

PRECISELY MY POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DON"T SEE NO CASHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

disclaimer:- I doesn't refer to only me...its a general term used if i stand from a particular group.

okay so need to sign up to get.....hmmmmmmmm........

PRECISELY MY POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DON"T SEE NO CASHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0.o indirect benefits also are present in forms other than cash

i was asking how to use! =( no one knows ar

0.o indirect benefits also are present in forms other than cash

i was asking how to use! =( no one knows ar

haiz......

there was an article sometime back which my old memory has been failing..... that almost accurately depicts what the younger generation Singaporeans are now:-

they described Singaporeans as ....."............Asset rich............cash poor....."

that basically sums it up.

What good is having lotsa assets when u need lotsa cash to feed your family? what good is having lots of assets when u need money to pay hospital bills.

recently one of my friend stayed in a B2 ward.... for about close to 4 days.......total bill after subsidy....... is almost $800!

$800 / $3 = 266.66666666666666666666666666667 which divided by 4 = 66.666666666666666666666666666667

that can feed a child in a family of 4 a $3 plate of chicken rice for 66.66666667 times

okay lar....its true that its not all gloom and doom....but there are really quite alot of families out there who can really do with some form of $$$ rather than "subsidy"

a few hundred dollars.... to tahan a few years ? sigh ... :sweat:

our finance minister head very shiny leh. I could see the parliament lights reflection on the news! haha :bsmilie:

he kiwi his head? :dunno:

our finance minister head very shiny leh. I could see the parliament lights reflection on the news! haha :bsmilie:

he kiwi his head? :dunno:

his salary a lot... super high earner. :thumbsup: of cos bald lah... this type of job not easy at all... spending nights after nights to plan and calculate... hair sure drop.

that is just a tool to 'help the people', if the off set package can help so much, then a increase is not even needed, life is as per usual without it, wouldn't it be better? we know who will gain at the end of the day, the poor.... like me

that is just a tool to 'help the people', if the off set package can help so much, then a increase is not even needed, life is as per usual without it, wouldn't it be better? we know who will gain at the end of the day, the poor.... like me

You think gov dun need money arr...

you think they build everything for free arr...dun tax us tax who...or tax u enough liaoz...

my personal opinion is that....might as well don't give.

Their policy of take first, give slowly back later...
if we were to do the same, we will kena humtum left right center, hounded by
lawsuit for stuff we owe them. (eg.bills) :p

I think many are not convinced by their budget plans, all i see is "praise articles" in papers. zzz....

Just spend less la..forget about the luxury. Singaporean like to talk and talk, complaint and complaint la...after a while just keep quiet and accept it. Just like last time when GST increased from 3 to 5%, after a while ppl still keep spending and buying condos, cars....
Dont waste your energy, whatever govt do just accept it. Anyway, we still vote for them when come to election. We are so rely on govt and do you have a choice

Just spend less la..forget about the luxury. Singaporean like to talk and talk, complaint and complaint la...after a while just keep quiet and accept it. Just like last time when GST increased from 3 to 5%, after a while ppl still keep spending and buying condos, cars....
Dont waste your energy, whatever govt do just accept it. Anyway, we still vote for them when come to election. We are so rely on govt and do you have a choice

take the % increment as a trade-off for the peace and stability of Singapore and hey presto, suddenly it all seems so much easier to swallow and live on!

i'm hypnotising myself.

aiyo... might as well dont spend (dont eat out, dont anyhow BBB) then save most. dunno this package is for wat :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.