Budget hotel between $100-$150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolrence

Oct 15, 2006
Hi guys,

I need recommendations of good budget hotels (not love hotels) that's between $100-$150 per night, preferably in the city. (Bugis/City Hall/Orchard/Somerset/Douby Ghaut)

A friend is coming over, and I don't want to recommend her a less than welcoming hotel..

Any recommendations? :)

Hi guys,

I need recommendations of good budget hotels (not love hotels) that's between $100-$150 per night, preferably in the city. (Bugis/City Hall/Orchard/Somerset/Douby Ghaut)

A friend is coming over, and I don't want to recommend her a less than welcoming hotel..

check www.asiarooms.com or hotels.com don't get a room from the desk, its expensive!

Alternatively, go through a local travel agent, they get discounts sometimes

HS

Hi guys,

Hotel Ibis on Bencoolen?

Hotel 81 opp Sim Lim Square? ;)

Hotel Ibis on Bencoolen?
/QUOTE]

i think this one shd be not bad as my cousin liek his stay at their hotel in europe and the price not very X for it location.

Hotel IBIS, I just saw the room rates this morning when I went pass there.
Now it's $258++, no longer $138++.

I think the hotel with the lowest room rates is value hotel located in balestier area. :dunno:

Last edited:
Hotel IBIS, I just saw the room rates this morning when I went pass there.
Now it's $258++, no longer $138++.

I think the hotel with the lowest room rates is value hotel located in balestier area. :dunno:

Such a big jump? :bigeyes:

Try Park Hotel at Robertson Quay area.... They have a promo at $188++ a night and 2nd night at 50% off so it's about $280++ for 2 nights....

And the hotel is pretty new.... 6 months old thereabouts.

Thanks guys, I've shortlisted some hotels:

Peninsula Excelsior Hotel
Rendezvous Hotel
Robertson Quay Hotel

Anyone tried Copthorne Orchid Hotel? It's cheap there, but seems kind of inconvenient.

I don't think you can find a decent one with the budget of $100-$150. You can try the following, but they are around $200, definately decent as I have put some of my guests there...

YMCA Orchard (near Plaza Singapura)
YMCA Steven's Road
YWCA Fort Canning Lodge

Thanks guys, I've shortlisted some hotels:

Peninsula Excelsior Hotel
Rendezvous Hotel
Robertson Quay Hotel

Anyone tried Copthorne Orchid Hotel? It's cheap there, but seems kind of inconvenient.

i dont think all these are below $150

Status
Not open for further replies.