Budget Compact Digital Camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

knightskid

Mar 2, 2007
Little Red Dot
I'm looking for a compact (small) digital camera that will do continuous shooting. I believe this is also known as Interval recording and/or time lapse recording. I want to be able to set the camera for a time, lets say 2 seconds and then the camera will take a picture every two seconds until the memory card is full. Or possibly set the time and indicate the number of pictures to take, such as one picture every 30 seconds until the camera takes 50 pictures. There are a number of SLR cameras with this function, but i'm having trouble locating a compact digital. Please help.
Thanks
Budget

I'm looking for a compact (small) digital camera that will do continuous shooting. I believe this is also known as Interval recording and/or time lapse recording. I want to be able to set the camera for a time, lets say 2 seconds and then the camera will take a picture every two seconds until the memory card is full. Or possibly set the time and indicate the number of pictures to take, such as one picture every 30 seconds until the camera takes 50 pictures. There are a number of SLR cameras with this function, but i'm having trouble locating a compact digital. Please help.
Thanks
Budget
search for intervolometer.

Status
Not open for further replies.