Budget airline to KL

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cheapest way will be to go to the airport n get a shutter ticket... all the other methods cost too much... usually for 1 or 2 pax its quite easy to get a ticket.. same for the way back... there are alot of flights going in n out everyday... so no worries except during super peak like cny n christams...

Anyone knows is there any budget airline flying to KL from Singapore? And what's price for a return ticket to KL by SIA or MAS?

Thanks.

that route is only served by SIA and MAS

price of tickets, why dun go their website and check it out?

Yeah the route is 'protected' despite calls to open it up. Frankly I find the bus up and down almost as fast, as KL airport is damn far from town.

cant u fly to KL from senai airport?

Anyone knows is there any budget airline flying to KL from Singapore? And what's price for a return ticket to KL by SIA or MAS?

Thanks.

I don't think so. The KL-S'pore route is monopolised by SIA and MAS. There has been talk lately about opening up the route to budget airlines but it will take sometime before something concrete materialise. I mean these two airlines have been enjoying very good profit on this route and am sure they must be quite reluctant to let others have a share of their golden goose.

cant u fly to KL from senai airport?

According to experience, take bus is almost as fast as taking plane from senai.....:)

And u dun have to wake up so early......:)

From my experience recenly, sion take a a first-class bus (one with 16/18 seaters) for golden miles. It is comfortable and clean, take about 4 hours to reach KL. In the bus they supply a pack of makan and free flow of drinks (coffee, tea and bottled-water). Each seat has its own mini tv which you can play games and see shows esp musical type. I watched one musical and before I know it, I was in KL.

There is JAL but one flight a day.
Last return shuttle ticket I bought cost me SGD299

Status
Not open for further replies.