Buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

denniskee

Oct 26, 2003
bukit batok
Visit site
this reminds me of the good old days where my friends and i goes to sit along kallang river every friday night to eat chicken wings and drink beer or wine.

not sure which composition is better, pls tell me. thanks.

drinking-friends-1.jpg

drinking-friends-2.jpg

theres an extra bottle cap in the first picture. i think in terms of composition... i prefer the first one. but would prefer it if one of the bottles had the cap off on the floor.:)

thanks ozkid88

the reason why i had included the cap is to give the impression that i am drinking the 3rd bottle with my buddy.

actually the 3rd bottle is on the other side of a couple sitting to the right of these 2 bottles.

for photo #2, actually i wanted to crop away the bottom, ie the ground. but was afraid that it will give a feeling as though the bottles are floating on the singapore river.

me prefer 1

i like 1 better too.. minus the extra bottle cap and the piece of erm.. peel off from the bottle? maybe shift just a bit more to the right might be better too (looks crammed on the right)..

anyway for the sake of being faithful to the picture title.. actually 2 bottles without the cap can also reflect the theme of "buddy".. since there are TWO bottles.. my take that is.. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.