BTO flats = hot cakes?

Yup, that's the size of my 5 room flat. The first comment my Father In Law made after he went around the house and looked at the figure was: Wow, your flat is as big as my 4 room flat....

Well, that's the achievement of olden days gardener, with 4 kids, 2 of whom are NUS alum, while other 2 are poly alum, and a fully paid up 4 room flat which is bigger than my 5 room flat.

Not to mention the better location, I am sure. :)

Stop watching TV programs like Celebrities Home, Fashion TV, Super Chef and the likes and you will be happy. You won't be unhappy with what you don't know. Some people call this "Ah Q spirit". Others call it "frog in well".

Yes, you should.

It may prevent you from demanding a home of size similar to say, Britney Spears' or Michael Jackson's. :bsmilie: Or clothes similar to Rihanna at awards ceremony, or meals of Michelin-Star standard. :bsmilie:

Last edited:
Yes, you should.

It may prevent you from demanding a home of size similar to say, Britney Spears' or Michael Jackson's. :bsmilie: Or clothes similar to Rihanna at awards ceremony, or meals of Michelin-Star standard. :bsmilie:

I should stop seeing my in laws... it's so depressing. :bsmilie:

Having a bigger house is a hassle. A smaller house means lesser space to clean. My friends who are married have never complained about the size of their flats.. Even when they have kids.

I don't know. Do you have so many trophies that you need all that extra space to put them? Or is it because your living room is too small for a 60+ inch screen 4K tv which you barely watch?

I should stop seeing my in laws... it's so depressing. :bsmilie:

I'm sure its equally depressing for them seeing their poor son in law :bsmilie:

Having a bigger house is a hassle. A smaller house means lesser space to clean. My friends who are married have never complained about the size of their flats.. Even when they have kids.

I don't know. Do you have so many trophies that you need all that extra space to put them? Or is it because your living room is too small for a 60+ inch screen 4K tv which you barely watch?

At least should be big enough to play Xbox Kinnect. :)

Last edited:
really Ah Q spirit leh you all. people complaint about small, you all complain about Big.

Space is the ultimate luxury.

I promise not to complain if I pay same price and get a house 10 times its actual floor area. Let me worry about the cleaning.

But is it big enough to raise the fertility rate? :bsmilie:

But is it big enough to raise the fertility rate? :bsmilie:

You don't need more space than a single bed to to make raising the fertility rate happen.

Another good place to do it is on Santosa Beach on a balmy night if you don't have a fertility space at home. :)

I stalked Kei xmm....
Need lotsa space to keep all her cute postings... :bsmilie: