BRUNA from Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexK

Jul 21, 2007
Singapore
www.flickr.com
Went for Ivan's photo shoot this morning with beautiful Bruna from Brazil. C&C most welcome.

3374835923_3e422bb8b7.jpg

3374580043_84263ea733.jpg

3374635243_5719e68d23.jpg

3375653332_0ab4a9b85c.jpg

Alex,

I have always loved the pictures you took at Ivan' shoots. They are that good. As usual this set is good. But a few sticking points.

#1: I like the expression on the face, with a little bit of attitude :). But you may want to watch the hand on the thigh. That creates an indentation in thigh which is a PP nightmare.

#2: Again the expression is a winner. But few things here: 1) Elbow pressure on arm, 2) calf against knee which creates a pressure point and 3) thigh area leading to the glutes are big. May want to watch the angles there.:)

For me #3 is a clear winner. Simple, effective, nice profile.:)

This one so fast post?
More pls. ;p
:cheergal:

Wahhh, nice shots! and... wah, so fast ah... :D I just woke up from a "coma" - carrying all that equipment in the morning - all the way till afternoon (two shoots) does takes its toll on the body. :sweat:

Alex,

I have always loved the pictures you took at Ivan' shoots. They are that good. As usual this set is good. But a few sticking points.

#1: I like the expression on the face, with a little bit of attitude :). But you may want to watch the hand on the thigh. That creates an indentation in thigh which is a PP nightmare.

#2: Again the expression is a winner. But few things here: 1) Elbow pressure on arm, 2) calf against knee which creates a pressure point and 3) thigh area leading to the glutes are big. May want to watch the angles there.:)

For me #3 is a clear winner. Simple, effective, nice profile.:)

Hi scandal599, credits goes to Ivan's set-up and Bruna. Also, thanks for your pointers and see u soon. ;)

Wahhh, nice shots! and... wah, so fast ah... :D I just woke up from a "coma" - carrying all that equipment in the morning - all the way till afternoon (two shoots) does takes its toll on the body. :sweat:
Regain from your "coma". When can we see your photos ? ;)

wow. not bad.! ahahs
Thanks happyepower and sherwinsm. :)

Next time better:
#5 - background :(. Very distracting. Also pose - she is crouching in
#7 - eye contact. and it would be better

brazillian babe is hawt!

whats the green thing on her left hand on 6?
nice pictures btw :)

Went for Ivan's photo shoot this morning with beautiful Bruna from Brazil. C&C most welcome.

3374635243_5719e68d23.jpg

I don't quite understand this picture. The eyes seems to be sleepy... I don't know whether by the picture, she's seducing me or just sleepy... erhmmmmm

but nonetheless, the sets are great! :lovegrin:

whats the green thing on her left hand on 6?
nice pictures btw :)
Hi hismasterpiece, I think it is a tattoo.

I don't quite understand this picture. The eyes seems to be sleepy... I don't know whether by the picture, she's seducing me or just sleepy... erhmmmmm

but nonetheless, the sets are great! :lovegrin:
Thanks rocfreaks. ;)

Another close-up of Bruna.

3390532179_8399686d76.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.