1. In what area is critique to be sought?
- Composition and color tone
2. What one hopes to achieve with the piece of work?
- Trying to get the 'people behind the newspapers' kind of impression (I think fail leh)
3. Under what circumstance is the picture taken? (physical conditions/emotions)
- I took this photo while accompanying a friend at work, from a level above the 'models'. Used a 5D Mark II with the 24-105mm f/4.0L
4. What the critique seeker personally thinks of the picture
- I find it lacking 'color' and maybe I should have gone down to the same level and gotten a better perspective.
Picture was cropped slightly and the levels were adjusted to brighten up the image.
Thanks in advance!