Broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timber

Jul 10, 2003
Visit site
After a week's planning and preparation, this is what I've got from today's shoot. Most destructive shoot I've conducted so far, lots of glasses were sacrificed... :sweat: Constructive comments welcomed. :)

#1 Blue
CRW_0025_RT16_small.jpg

#2 Purple
CRW_0007_RT16_small.jpg

#3 Amber
CRW_0005_RT16_small.jpg

See wat you are trying to achieve but dun really see the result.

All the 3 glass shot are soft. What speed are you using? Maybe not enough to freeze the action.

Keep on breaking. :p

Taken in a dark room with a single strobe triggered by self made sound trigger and delay circuit. My strobe duration is rated 1/2000 s at full power... guesstimate around 1/10k s flash duration at the power i'm using.

binbeto said:
See wat you are trying to achieve but dun really see the result.

All the 3 glass shot are soft. What speed are you using? Maybe not enough to freeze the action.

Keep on breaking. :p
i really like the concept too, and like the colours :thumbsup: , but as binbeto said, the pictures are a little soft.

you're bring the statement, "photography is an expensive hobby" to a new level huh?!?! :sweat: but keep up the passion!!! :thumbsup:

Is possible that other than shutter speed not enough, you also only lit/flashed your background when maybe you should have also lit/flashed the glass from the front to show the full impact of the shatter and make image less flat looking? Anybody know how to light such a challenging shoot?

Status
Not open for further replies.