Brisbane - photography advice needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

young124444

Nov 29, 2005
Hi all fellow photog,
I will be going to Brisbane next week, will be there for two weeks. But so far everyone has been telling me Brisbane has not much to see and do, anyway that doesnt really bother me, but i would really like to have some advice on photography opportunity there. Any opinion is highly appreciated.

Many thanks in Advance

Hi all fellow photog,
I will be going to Brisbane next week, will be there for two weeks. But so far everyone has been telling me Brisbane has not much to see and do, anyway that doesnt really bother me, but i would really like to have some advice on photography opportunity there. Any opinion is highly appreciated.

Many thanks in Advance

Hi! I'm currently in Brisbane now. Do u drive? If u do, u can get a map, rent a car, travel everywhere! There are lots of sceneries to shoot, if that's what you're looking for. If u want nature, also have. U want seaside, also have. Depends on what you want...

So-o-o... umm... what do u want? Elaborate on "photography opportunity"...

a "do-all-lens" like 18-200 would give you the most chance of catching some precious candid(if any). :thumbsup:

Hey, thanks u guy, i wan Streets!!! art!!! ;p and people!!

Hey, thanks u guy, i wan Streets!!! art!!! ;p and people!!

Friday nights, go over to Southbank Parklands, where the markets are. This is just across the river from the city centre. Sundays, go Brunswick Street (Chinatown) markets.

Check also, Eagle Street Pier, Kangaroo Point and the view from Story Bridge.

3-4 hours north of Brisbane, go Sunshine Coast, or even Frasers Island & Hervey Bay (check if it's whale watching season?).

1 hour south, Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise. But personally, I don't like that place - too touristy.

Hey guys, thanks for all the advice, keep it coming!!!!

i am carrying a 18-70 kit and 80-200 2.8.. still thinking should i bring along my sb600..

Status
Not open for further replies.