Bringing/Teaching parents to photoshoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
Hmm my mom told me that my dad would be taking over my F828, with all the accessories i have bought... but sad to say... i am still beginner, den my parents really know nuts about photography...

So you guys will bring your parents around for photoshoots like a fren? kinda funny thou... i just dunno where to start from... :dunno:

my mom is a little better... with her A80... manage to learn how to steady her shot... den my dad... hmm... total newbie to digital photography... his old pentax film P&S died on him... all pictures took with a dull cast... might be due to fungus i think... both of them like to travel... den both like to take their own pics...

anyway... wats the 1st thing 2 learn with a prosumer cam (i started by product shoot & fireworks... so kinda strange...)? & where to bring them locally for a shoot?

r ur parents shooting for fun or r they intent on getting into the nitty gritty details of (digital) photography?

If they are going into digital, they know their way around a pc? Troublesome if they need u to transfer & UL to album every time.

foxtwo said:
r ur parents shooting for fun or r they intent on getting into the nitty gritty details of (digital) photography?

If they are going into digital, they know their way around a pc? Troublesome if they need u to transfer & UL to album every time.

most likely they wanna take for fun, anyway they are 'retirees' soon...

mom still 'ok' with pc, but dad is total computer nemesis... treat the pc like an enemy... hai... i've been thinking... should i change the F828 to something like a A1/A2 or Canon IS kinda cam for him...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
most likely they wanna take for fun, anyway they are 'retirees' soon...

mom still 'ok' with pc, but dad is total computer nemesis... treat the pc like an enemy... hai... i've been thinking... should i change the F828 to something like a A1/A2 or Canon IS kinda cam for him...

maybe u can tempt ur dad with a manual film cam. :D

chinatown should be a gd starting place. When they get bored, they can do shopping instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.