Bringing Camera to Pluto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

entropy_h

Aug 3, 2006
floating in space.
www.flickr.com
Hi Guys,

I'll be bringing my camera to Pluto. Wonder whether my camera can operate there? Too lazy to read my manual and I don't have much common sense. Thanks.

Hi Guys,

I'll be bringing my camera to Pluto. Wonder whether my camere can operate there? Too lazy to read my manual and I don't have much common sense. Thanks.

hi my dear entropy h

if you are bringing your camera to pluto ( i assume that is the dog from mickey mouse).. it would be best if you equip yourself with bumple and rabbit (i didn't get the second name wrong, did i?).. you will have no problem. kittens are well known to help with the tolerance of your camera against big cartoonish dogs.

just mount them on the tripod (get them to hold on the quick release plates) and use them as a ward to ward off pluto. tada. problem solved.

that said, i think it is time to grab all the f/2.8 lenses you can find. i hear there's a very nice sigma 200-500mm f/2.8 lens which is a beauty, and weighs 15kg or so.. along with its own power source to zoom and focus. you can dazzle pluto with your equipment's power. this is where bumple and rabbit can come in handy too. kittens are well-known for their strength and courage when it comes to carrying equipment.

Last edited:
erh... space photography? are you serious??

I would make sure you bring along at least one extra batt and a portable nuclear reactor to provide heat and so you can recharge the battery. Don't forget to dress warm, and bring a 1,600,000,000,000mm lens for that wonderful shot of Earth and Mars.

I would make sure you bring along at least one extra batt and a portable nuclear reactor to provide heat and so you can recharge the battery. Don't forget to dress warm, and bring a 1,600,000,000,000mm lens for that wonderful shot of Earth and Mars.

and his kittens

otherwise who would carry the lens, nuclear reactor and battery for him?

To pluto. Leave your camera with me then. You'll be dead when you reach pluto. :D

Really? I didn't know what a dry cabinet was for.

I thought it was to control temperature/dryness/weather/hunger/diseases/money, etc etc

Better bring my kitty basket and my dry cabinet with me then

don't forget to ask which bag to bring!!!!!! also, which tripod will be sufficient to hold the super lens rashkae suggested.

you must make sure that you know!!!

and good luckkkkk!

Hi Guys,

I'll be bringing my camera to Pluto. Wonder whether my camera can operate there? Too lazy to read my manual and I don't have much common sense. Thanks.

2098172458_020b6a9ca8_o.jpg

just google for "pluto" "camera"

DON"T BE LAZY GOOGLE IS YOUR BEST FWEN

Can I tag along? I wil help you to read the manual during the journey.

Oh BTW, by the time we reach Pluto, our lens and body is already a few generation away so you wont be able to get good photos. Canon will have 1Dsmk9 while Nikon will have come out with D9x. Suprisingly Clubsnap also have started manufacturing their own line of camera and lens as is the leading camera manufacturer. The Admin finally decided to pool all the talents here to design the ultimate camera. But dont worry about the technology difference. CS can email you the blue print for its latest line oc camera and you can manufacture it in Pluto on your own. I heard they are coming up with liquid lens. It works like the lens in your eyes. :lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.