Bring Equipment into M'sia

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunboi80

Jun 10, 2006
West of SG
Hi fella CSers, i need to bring my equipment to M'sia .. just need to check whether the M'sian customs officer will tax our equipment on our way out of M'sia?
Anyway to 'declare' when gg in so that they cannot tax us?
Any of u'll have similar experience to share? :)

Hi fella CSers, i need to bring my equipment to M'sia .. just need to check whether the M'sian customs officer will tax our equipment on our way out of M'sia?
Anyway to 'declare' when gg in so that they cannot tax us?
Any of u'll have similar experience to share? :)

photographic stuffs are duty free. so no prob. of course you don't bring in equipments in original boxes la!

Dun think so. Went in previously with no issues.

Ryan

I have traveled with a fully loaded computrecker plus with 2 bodies, 500mm, 70-200f2.8IS plus CF cards ,batteries, 580ex2 and a huge tripod by Bus. no issue at all except that they will ask to scan your bag sometimes. only once they open up my bag to check.

Okok tks for ur replies... my dad said they will tax me so i got frighten somemore heard alot of horror stories of M'sian Custom officers...

no problem bringing your stuff into m'sia bro ! I work in a travel agent, rest assured !

no problem bringing your stuff into m'sia bro ! I work in a travel agent, rest assured !

:bsmilie:can bring bazooka lenses in or not

No problem with camera and lens, if custom officer ask what is inside your camera bag just show them the camera. Please do not bring the camera box.

I had bring two camera body, three lens, five batteries, and CF cards , no problem.

tk tks i guess i got my answer already ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.