Bright Light...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfgang

Apr 29, 2002
Riddle Realms
wolfgang.clubsnap.org
After a long hiatus of not shooting, here is something to share. Does it work for you? :)

Picture_085ed.sized.jpg

Cheers. :)

nice, why your bright light a bit green? i know its bo liao... green but nice green.

hey wolfgang

both are normally good shots but they're just normally good, not exceptionally good, you get what i mean ?

because i don't see the focus in both the pics.. but i must say the models are beauties though :p this one has a nice effect that i like, the foilage light thingy which is really cool..

what did you intend this to be.. ? normal portraiture ? if so these two are really really good. if intended to be fashion.. then they're just normally good. depends on a bit of purpose lah.

(i think this is for comm cards.. am i not wrong ? if so then yeah they're good and you've achieved the aim - coz i would want to hire them if i'm looking for models)

sequitur said:
hey wolfgang

both are normally good shots but they're just normally good, not exceptionally good, you get what i mean ?

because i don't see the focus in both the pics.. but i must say the models are beauties though :p this one has a nice effect that i like, the foilage light thingy which is really cool..

what did you intend this to be.. ? normal portraiture ? if so these two are really really good. if intended to be fashion.. then they're just normally good. depends on a bit of purpose lah.

(i think this is for comm cards.. am i not wrong ? if so then yeah they're good and you've achieved the aim - coz i would want to hire them if i'm looking for models)

I get exactly what you mean. And honestly, as i mentioned in my previous thread, i think it's my lack of practise but that's no excuse is it? ;)

This 2 shots (or 3 shots, since i just posted a 3rd shot) are meant for her own keepsake and personal portfolio so i guess you got it spot on.

Anyhow, thanks for the feedback. :)

Wolfgang said:
I get exactly what you mean. And honestly, as i mentioned in my previous thread, i think it's my lack of practise but that's no excuse is it? ;)

This 2 shots (or 3 shots, since i just posted a 3rd shot) are meant for her own keepsake and personal portfolio so i guess you got it spot on.

Anyhow, thanks for the feedback. :)

then if i'm the model in the picture, i'd be a very very very very very happy person. :)

coz they are good and it shows her beauty. i mean yeah it's the sort she can put up and home and say "that's me that's me !!"

i dunno man.. but whenever wolfgang does a shot is always nice.. v nice i say inc the rest of those that u posted really liked them.. is v special and not arty farty special.. is juz diff but cant explain how diff or wad u do to make it diff... is not technically correct but it turns out v nice.. i wonder how u do that man perhaps years of expericence shows.. erm* haha hp it up dude...

i find it v hard to right click n save it.. BUT no way .. im not gonna leech it.. NO way... have t :think: o study ur shots n how to get to this lvl...

CoExist said:
i dunno man.. but whenever wolfgang does a shot is always nice.. v nice i say inc the rest of those that u posted really liked them.. is v special and not arty farty special.. is juz diff but cant explain how diff or wad u do to make it diff... is not technically correct but it turns out v nice.. i wonder how u do that man perhaps years of expericence shows.. erm* haha hp it up dude...

i find it v hard to right click n save it.. BUT no way .. im not gonna leech it.. NO way... have t :think: o study ur shots n how to get to this lvl...

Erm... i'm definately not as experienced as some of the ppl here. I have only taken up photography for the past 2 years & 2 months to be exact but i do appreciate your encouragement and kind words. :)

Cheers. :)

nice flare. almost the limit already..ie if a bit more then not nice already.

Nice back light, but the framing is a bit awkward. Her draping dress looks akward parralel to the stone wall. Perhaps try moving in closer to the top right. :)

Wolfgang...
You seem to get great model, then must shoot more.
Mind to share more pics?
A bit over, would be great if the face has more colors...

Witness said:
i tink its abit too bright ...

I believe wolfgang intentionally overexpose a bit with the harsh lighting... a common technique used by fashion photographer...

It doesn't work for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.