Status
Not open for further replies.

OzOn3

Jul 12, 2003
Singapore
www.nig3l.com
bridging.jpg

How do you guys like this??

Interesting shot, did you desaturate the colours?

Jon, i think i'd agree with you.. Dang, should have altered the background.. =x

Thanks ammox!!!! :D

coke, i did desaturate the picture, then restored the color only for the fret markers :D

The flower cloth is distracting. But i like the angle though.
Is that ur guitar?
hehehe....I think I am gonna take more pictures of my own guitar too :D

Flower Cloth?! :bigeyes: That's my bedsheet!! Haa..

Thank you.. :D Yeah, my guitar.. A Bass Guitar actually.. :D I shall now take note of more intricate details when taking a shot next time.. Ah.. now i find the bag too disturbing too.. Would be better with a cleaner background aye??

OzOn3 said:
Flower Cloth?! :bigeyes: That's my bedsheet!! Haa..

Thank you.. :D Yeah, my guitar.. A Bass Guitar actually.. :D I shall now take note of more intricate details when taking a shot next time.. Ah.. now i find the bag too disturbing too.. Would be better with a cleaner background aye??

oops...pai seh pai seh...sorry....didnt know that is ur bedsheet lah :D
ahhh...bass guitar got very long fret board, maybe try one with the string on and of course angle it at the sound hole there :)
Like the shot on my avatar, I wasnt that happy with it either. Will retake one of these days

Heh.. I actually wanted to capture all 24 frets.. But my bass's body little bit awkward.. So i had to cut out some.. :D Anyway, mine's an electric bass, so don't have the hole that produces sound.. Hee hee.. :D

OzOn3 said:
Heh.. I actually wanted to capture all 24 frets.. But my bass's body little bit awkward.. So i had to cut out some.. :D Anyway, mine's an electric bass, so don't have the hole that produces sound.. Hee hee.. :D

I see I see.....I think if u wan to capture all 24 frets, ur depth of field got to be deeper. Which is not too nice maybe?
Or just have the rest behind blurred out loh :D

OzOn3 said:
Jon, i think i'd agree with you.. Dang, should have altered the background.. =x

Thanks ammox!!!! :D

coke, i did desaturate the picture, then restored the color only for the fret markers :D

you mean the frets... those rasied things that you see ARE the frets...
and they lie on the fretboard. ;)

for good guitar shots, take pics of the strings and the tuning pegs in strong lighting... and if use shallow dof, the bokeh will be nice and the reflections of the lights will be nice and soft...

can try adding someones fingers to the picture...like performance photography...

Oh yes, my bad. Fret markers are the little dots on the 3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th, 12th, 15th, 17th, 19th and 24th frets. Guessed my fingers typed faster then my mind could think.. =x

Hey, that's an interesting idea.. I'll try that shot some time.. Thanks! :D

:D What instrument do you play? and what kinda music? heh.. Maybe we can garner enough people to form a CS band.. HAhaa.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.