bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabriel06

Apr 18, 2003
Visit site
it has been a very long time since i last posted.
well here it is.. hope to learn more frm others here
P7080372.jpg

Hi gabriel06

Such a nice photo but the camera shake hurt it :cry:

If you get another chance to take it again, doooo as it would have been quite nice with a little crop.

Cheers :)

reflection addon doesnt blend with the other half of the water. Horizon tilted. If no tripod just use the trashcan or railings. oly ultra zoom cam more than capable in taking nightshots.

i will indeed try to use a tripod.. thanks for the comments

Beside tripod, composition can be tighter. If you want to show the reflection, i suggest shoot it tighter, forget about the sheares bridge.

Where did u shoot the reflection? Boat?

ya set a tripod and a longer exposure, crop from the right and shift to the left ;)

the reflection is frm the top of my car.. yup :)thats y there is a slight curve which makes its more special i feel..

i can actually make do with all the shake n graininess.. but at least crop the photograph? dun think the space at the bottom (supposedly your car roof rite?) is of any use... also the sky above can also b cropped slightly...

:thumbsup: The idea of using the top of the car for reflection is great! Makes the viewer ponder.

:thumbsd: Blurred image, should have used a tripod or higher ISO. Steady hands are a must. Too much sky on the top right, I would have taken more of the buildings and boats. I would also have tried taking only the top of the car, making a more abstract picture.

I beg to differ. I get the feeling that the blurred image works in this case. It's a moving vehicle!

Besides, assuming that we didn't know that it was shot off the roof, and think a conversion to B&W plus a crop off the bottom would make a great B&W abstract. Paint...don't just take. That's what digital is for.

thanks for the comments :) would try to compose better b4 shooting.. i guess its a habit for most digital users.. shoot first.. edit later.. my slr is ermm.. rusty man.. been too lazy and troublesome to shoot wif it.. digi is more convenient :)

Status
Not open for further replies.