1#
Bridal_Fashion_Show_060211_01.jpg

2#
Bridal_Fashion_Show_060211_02.jpg

3#
Bridal_Fashion_Show_060211_03.jpg

look ok to me expect very soft

Thank's, for your viewing and comments...:D
photo look soft cos i never use any software to sharpening, and also cos my poor shooting skill :(

Thanks

Bro,

Ur pics are soft leh, but nevermind can use software PS to amend.

Good series of work, :thumbsup:

300n

300N said:
Bro,

Ur pics are soft leh, but nevermind can use software PS to amend.

Good series of work, :thumbsup:

300n

Thanks bro,

I know what to do next time, use PS to edit. :)

Thanks.

V one R said:
Thanks bro,

I know what to do next time, use PS to edit. :)

Thanks.
Brudder, this is the wrong approach :nono: .... next time try to improve on the focusing... shoot less quantity and instead concentrate on the focusing... even you have to shoot 1 shot per model, juz do it.... PS is only when u bohpien and shouldnt be more than 3 per 100 pics.

#5 ....... her t**s are pointing to the sky .......must be the way you hold your camera ..... :bsmilie:

lol, some shots like #2,5,6,9 are good, indeed some sharpening will help the softness a bit.

Zenten said:
#5 ....... her t**s are pointing to the sky .......must be the way you hold your camera ..... :bsmilie:
haha .... the sky's the limit......
probably he is warming up / practising for the Aerospace 2006 ! :bsmilie:

Canonised said:
Brudder, this is the wrong approach :nono: .... next time try to improve on the focusing... shoot less quantity and instead concentrate on the focusing... even you have to shoot 1 shot per model, juz do it.... PS is only when u bohpien and shouldnt be more than 3 per 100 pics.

Thanks, for your advice..:D

focus is very important , its one of the thing that i stress on ... if u of focus no matter how i think theres still a limit for software to help .

anyway u had capture a very nice angle for #5 :)

S11loop said:
focus is very important , its one of the thing that i stress on ... if u of focus no matter how i think theres still a limit for software to help .

anyway u had capture a very nice angle for #5 :)

Thanks, bro :)

V one R said:
Thank's, for your viewing and comments...:D
photo look soft cos i never use any software to sharpening, and also cos my poor shooting skill :(

Thanks

Officer Tan ..... don't take it to heart ........ we are all here to have fun ........ just leave them alone and let them comment until they have had enough .......... then let them post their pics and it's your turn to comment ..... ;)

Zenten said:
Officer Tan ..... don't take it to heart ........ we are all here to have fun ........ just leave them alone and let them comment until they have had enough .......... then let them post their pics and it's your turn to comment ..... ;)

Ya, zenten you are right.... is my turn to comment their pics, with :thumbsup: or :thumbsd: is on my hand now.....:D

V one R said:
Ya, zenten you are right.... is my turn to comment their pics, with :thumbsup: or :thumbsd: is on my hand now.....:D
:sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.