Brexit - will it happen ?

DSolZ

Mar 6, 2010
What do you guys think

Haha illegal gambling? Cannot la.
Personally dont think it will happen even thought the polls seems to say it will and financial markets are diving right now.

Reason being ... The immediate economic effect would be huge ... Human being short sighted probaby will look at what is immediate.

Just people frying the news creating fear and profiteering from the wild market swings.

Just people frying the news creating fear and profiteering from the wild market swings.

It appears to be a big market. But now the bulldog is bleeding to support the rest.

With so many members facing financial problems, the house will collapse one day. So before roof comes down, those healthy ones sure want to leave first. This is call 'fair weather friends'.

Well if they do Scotland will be the place to go... :D

EU will stay without the bulldog!

Cry wolf!

Will there be a day when we are given to chance to vote to leave ASEAN?

There is a total of 500 millions people in ASEAN.

We miss the boat if we are out!

There is a total of 500 millions people in ASEAN.

We miss the boat if we are out!

Seems to me SG with only 5 million folks outdo all the rest combined...:)

Brexit solely about immigration...wonder what will happen...old Brits retired in Spain want to remain because they lose...young ang mo want to exit so they don't experience browning of UK even though that is globalization and likely the future anyway. Same thing in US.

Last edited:
Very exciting over here, and Remain faction seems to be in the lead right now..

A whole bunch of British baby boomers have bought retirement homes all over Europe. Cheaper prices on everything making their money go as far as possible. If Brexit happens they can no longer get their pension checks unless they move back home. Their new retirement cottages will be worth much less than what they paid. Baby boomers don't give a flying crap about anyone but themselves they want to take everything with them. They care not about immigration either. British expats living elsewhere like Belize SG etc would be interesting to see their vote.

I'm with Fai...a big mind screwing if I ever saw one.

Next up Frexit...bet???

Last edited:
BBC reporting the pound dropping. Polls showing Brexit now ahead and London maybe not enough votes to swing it...rained out. Some folks are reporting Brexit is sure to win now.

If I were a Russian I'd be drinking some vodka about now. hehe

I wonder if Texas will want to vote to leave the Union now??? LOL

Last edited:
Now if we could just vote on the west to stop going around the world crapping all over the place we'd surely have a better place for everyone to live...I bet it would pass too.

These things look like a signal that folks are getting tired of the political and economic BS.

51% for Brexit now... looks like I am wrong unless there is a swing!

Future will show whether they have been pound-foolish or not.

It is 52% for Brexit vs 48%