Bree?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so? what she does in her private life is her business la.

Ms Kelly Yang, 23, a Computer Science Master's degree student at the National University of Singapore, came to Singapore six years ago on a scholarship.
"It was a chance to go outside to see what's happening elsewhere in the world," said the Singapore permanent resident from China's Xi'an city.
It was tough fitting in initially when she came to Singapore, concedes Kelly. "I'm not brought up here, so I didn't know how to adjust to suit the taste of people here.
"For example, if you dress up too prettily, it's a problem. If you don't dress up prettily enough, people will talk about you.
"But it's probably the same in China," says Kelly. "Teens are very judgemental of appearances."

It is hard getting time off from study, but when she does Kelly's interests are like those of many young adults here - reading and watching TV series like "Lost" and "Prison Break"...........

Bree = Kelly ???
The face look funny leh, the angle is very wrong. The photographer doing the interview need to join more model shoot here :sweatsm: No time off from study??? but got time to do shot :dunno: Maybe its not her after all, this Kelly got a very slim face....

so? what she does in her private life is her business la.

excuse moi, its a public competition...
she provided the info to the press.
dont think she did that to protect her privacy....
cheers...

It is hard getting time off from study, but when she does Kelly's interests are like those of many young adults here - reading and watching TV series like "Lost" and "Prison Break"...........

Not forgotting to mention: And also doing photo shoots! :bsmilie:

excuse moi, its a public competition...
she provided the info to the press.
dont think she did that to protect her privacy....
cheers...

then why are you making a deal about if that's bree or not? not like people have used aliases when they model or anything.

Pretty & smart... :thumbsup:

then why are you making a deal about if that's bree or not? not like people have used aliases when they model or anything.

what do you mean by "making a deal"?
do you hold the view that she doesnt want ppl to draw the link?

There's nothing wrong with having professional names... I'll be damned if Ice Cube's real name is Ice Cube. How about Snoop Dog?

You mean you thought Bree is her real name? :bsmilie:

Aiyo this is Kopitiam lah we can gossip and talk about anything as long as we stick to the guide lines. But I should say this topic is a very sensitive one here in CS, I know TS will sure kana "hantam" sooner or later one :kok:

apparently not since she didn't post it herself ;p

Maybe she should be the model in "Deal or No Deal"? Then "making a deal" will be the business of the day. :bsmilie:

There's nothing wrong with having professional names... I'll be damned if Ice Cube's real name is Ice Cube. How about Snoop Dog?

You mean you thought Bree is her real name? :bsmilie:

aiyoh nobody said anything is wrong wat
asiaone one of my home page, quite sure its bree but just kapo ask ask lor
kopitiam wat...
no lah.. maybe bree maybe some acronym or someting
stage names are common...

peace

Actually Bree is just her nick name.

Her Chinese name is Yang Chen.

Her Christian name "Kelly" was choosen not too long ago.

The photos have been manipulated.

Status
Not open for further replies.