BREAKING NEWS!!! White tiger kills man....

Status
Not open for further replies.

erictan8888

Nov 9, 2004
Singapore
hi,

read that a man was killed by the 3 white tigers at the zoo.....
the exhibit will be closed for now...
Hope the white tigers will NOT be put down.... :(

Last edited:
Yes heard he jumped down into the enclosure, doubt theyll be put down, it's not liked they jumped out and started attacking people..

Who would think that this cutey little cat would kill a man... ??? :sweat:

2304432760_caff103e80_o.jpg

Who would think that this cutey little cat would kill a man... ??? :sweat:

I wouldn't use the word cutey to describe a grown-up tiger. ;p

"Zoo officials said once the police finish their investigations, they would examine if there is a need to further enhance safety measures.

They added that it is natural for tigers to pounce on any prey and there is no reason to sedate the animals. "

Don't think they'll be put down.
It's natural the tigers acted this way.

This is a more descriptive version including the vistors'.

'We thought it was a show'
http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking+News/Singapore/Story/STIStory_301826.html

did you see today's papers?
showed the screen shots from the video:sweat:

I wouldn't use the word cutey to describe a grown-up tiger. ;p
I would...look at it, with its cute eyes and playful pose. How can you not love him.
I love tigers.

That man probably deserved it. What was he thinking climbing into the enclosures. Doesn't he know that tigers are only cute from a far off distance with a big big telephoto lens.

Eric, please post this in appropriate section.

Putting a single picture of the white tiger and such titles are meant only for kopitiam, not the gallery section.

Eric, please post this in appropriate section.

Putting a single picture of the white tiger and such titles are meant only for kopitiam, not the gallery section.

paisay.... thought want to share it with nature lovers...
sorry :)

Dun think the tigers would be put down, they're protected and are under the endangered species list. Wild animals are wild animals, they are unpredictable, we can't blame them for that. Its millions of years of evolution, survival instincts. Condolences to the victim though. The last moments must have been terribly painful and horrifying.

Looking for the video. Anyone has it or saw it?

Does anyone really need to see a VIDEO of the death of an nut-job man to learn anything from it or to glorified what he did or is this just to satisfy some morbid fasination with seeing someone die before your eyes? Not enough of the movie SAW 1, SAW 2, SAW 3 and 4?

You know if you go to some "adult version" of You-Tube type websites you can see a lot of death there. From those done by people and yes to animal attacks too. I hope if there is this video, let the link be distributed in PM MODE..we have kids here too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.