Breaking News: Benazir Bhutto killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
haiz............. and that's going to be just the beginning............

Failure of the security protection force to guard Benazir Bhutto.

This is a repeat of the way Rajiv Gandhi who was killed by a LTTE suicide bomber.

Sad day for Pakistan..

Wonder if Osama will claim credit or get the blame...:dunno:

Turmoil is coming again, state of emergency once more.

was at the library and was wondering why everyone was glued to the big screen tv..:(

A lady PM in a hardline muslim society is a stepping stone to troubles...

imagine if u are the photojournalist who survived the attack.. :think:

Wonder if Osama will claim credit or get the blame...:dunno:

I think the present ex-general President would love that. I had this discussion with some friends earlier when Benazir first came back from exile and there was the bomb attack not long after which. some of us strongly suspected it is the instigation of the President that mastermind that bombing and I still think he had a hand in this one too.

..... It is going to get more bloody now. It's a sad start to new year for Pakistan.

I don't think this was the work of extremists.. kinda agree with sammy888. It may have been a big mistake for him though, its just too obvious.

So sad; they're always in the news for the wrong reasons :(

The people are friendly and the country is a wonderful travel destination.... but has been plagued by political and natural disasters :(

I think the present ex-general President would love that. I had this discussion with some friends earlier when Benazir first came back from exile and there was the bomb attack not long after which. some of us strongly suspected it is the instigation of the President that mastermind that bombing and I still think he had a hand in this one too.

..... It is going to get more bloody now. It's a sad start to new year for Pakistan.
IMO this is totally wrong ..... President [SIZE=-1]Musharraf cannot be so stupid as to get involved in this plot. His mistake was not to provide enough security personnel to protect Benazir.
Now he is in deeper sh1t .... definately the end of his rule.
[/SIZE]"A spokesperson for the al-Qaeda terrorist network has claimed responsibility for the death on Thursday of former Pakistani prime minister Benazir Bhutto. "We terminated the most precious American asset which vowed to defeat [the] mujahadeen," Al-Qaeda's commander and main spokesperson Mustafa Abu Al-Yazid"
[SIZE=-1]
If you read into this, Benezir saw it coming, and she was brave enough to face it ...... :think:
[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.