Bread Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

siron

Mar 18, 2002
somewhere near...
www.geocities.com
What do you guys think of it?

I only like the one they made...the floss one. Other then that I only feel their business is so good becuz of the way the market.

Kind of agree with what you say. The stuff they sell are a bit overpriced and nothing special. Think Singaporeans are attracted to Breadtalk because it is refreshing and all the bread have got fancy names. Not sure whether interest is sustainable.

I only came to know of Bread Talk last time I came back for holidays. Indeed, its something refreshing as to compared with the old timers like Bengawan Solo, etc. I thought the floss bread tasted alright. I see people buying them by the tray loads(literally). I also saw some other confectionaries coming out with their own version of the floss bread.

Yeah, I kinda agree that their bread are not that much more special than others. I actually prefer Four Leaves(at Daimaru).

More marketing then anything else.. I'd like to see their biz plan and proposal that got that huge loan for their recent expansion. :p

I'll have to say bread talk is really "refreashing".

the reason is because most of the bakeries had become very relaxed and complacent. They make buns which have very very little filling and mostly just bread.... I hate them.

bread talk really make alot of them WAKEUP

Breaktalk announced at SPBA yesterday that they are selling their loti at half price this thursday to reward their customers. .

Originally posted by clizeer
Breaktalk announced at SPBA yesterday that they are selling their loti at half price this thursday to reward their customers. .

really? wats SPBA btw?

i like the Crystal Jade Cakery @ Scotts.

Beats BreadTalk anytime.

heheh i like dim sum too....
anyway really can't find the justification of spending 1 plus on a piece of bread. imagine buying 2, can use the money to buy a decent meal liao.
btw can anyone confirm whether this thur breadtalk is halving their prices? tot i'd tell this to my breadtalk siao fren if its really true hehe:D

I think I saw a new competitor for Breadtalk at toa payoh interchange; it's Blue Bread or something; their design of the outlet is quite similar to breadtalk.

Originally posted by Bluestrike
I prefer Yataro @ Ginza Plaza... their breads are so nice... thos a bit ex... but well worth it once you taste it.

Agree with you on this one :D I like Yataro too!
but eating these "gourmet" bread is really expensive. 3pcs more then $3 ~ 4 still cannot fill my stomach :(

heh
the floss bread i eat before long before BT was in the market
like almost 10years ago:p
too bad the bakery dun make dat any more:dunno:
Name:Ribbon(Whampoa Drive market there)

look like a roll but its stuffed with pork floss:cry:
PS:it cost only 80c compare to BT 1.40:what:

> > > BREADTALK is having 50% off storewide this coming thursday, 29/8
> > >
> > > The bread boutique that has taken Singapore by storm will celebrate
by
> > > cutting price by half. It was voted Most Popular Brand in Singapore by
> > > Lianhe Zaobao readers. This is to thank Singaporean for their
patronage.
> > >
> > So, hurry down to BREADTALK this Thursday.

Originally posted by ninelives
i still prefer "hak kao , siewmai, lormei kei "

nothing beat cantonese tin sum.

Same here......not forgetting the paper wrapped chicken..drools~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.