Brazillian model, anyone?


Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2006
7
0
0
#1


Hi happy snappers. In keeping with the Clubsnap spirit of providing fellow forum users with more choices and greater opportunity to photograph good models from around the world, this week, ClikModels would like to present to you bubbly and vivacious Tatiane from Brazil.

Only 17, Tatiane has already been modeling professionally for 2 years. She’s a born natural in front of the camera and loves to pose. Tatiane is also a regular face for Moschino in Brazil and is a much sought-after teen model for U.S. teenage magazines and cosmetic brands.

Here in sunny Singapore for a short sabbatical from her North American agency, Tatiane would like to find out more about our local fashion photography scene and make new friends. So are you guys and gals ready to show her our warm Singaporean hospitality?


Session details:
This outdoor photography session is open to all Clubsnappers.
Maximum number of participants is limited to 10.
Date: Sunday, 24 September 2006, 8.00am to 11.00am
Venue: To be announced to confirmed participants
Fee: A flat rate of S$60 applies.


To register your interest for the above session, simply reach us via email: clikmodels@yahoo.com
Thank you.
 

Deadpoet

Senior Member
Oct 18, 2004
4,619
0
0
#3
10 photog? How to shoot?

by the way, why use creampie as an adjective? found it degrading!
 

Sep 11, 2006
7
0
0
#4
david_goh said:
10 photographers for 3hr session seems tedious for both photographers and model. :think:

No saturday session?

Well, 10 is the absolute maximum David.

Depending on how popular Tatiane is, we might not even hit that number.

As for your second question, this week's session is for Sunday only. Tatiane already has a prior engagement for Saturday.

Hope this helps. :)
 

Sep 11, 2006
7
0
0
#5
Deadpoet said:
10 photog? How to shoot?

by the way, why use creampie as an adjective? found it degrading!
Hi Deadpoet, i do apologise if you find the term 'creampie' degrading.

It was not meant to be.

Basically, the term was coined to reflect Tatiane's creamy complexion and sweet as sugar-pie looks.

But perhaps if you have more favorable terms to share, please feel free to pm us.

We will certainly appreciate the gesture. Thanks. ;)
 

david_goh

New Member
May 10, 2006
855
0
0
Bt Panjang
www.glorystudio.net
#6
clikmodels said:
Well, 10 is the absolute maximum David.

Depending on how popular Tatiane is, we might not even hit that number.

As for your second question, this week's session is for Sunday only. Tatiane already has a prior engagement for Saturday.

Hope this helps. :)
Thanks Clikmodels for responding.

She sure looks like a :thumbsup: model to work with.

It's a shame I can't go on sunday morning. Hope all goes well for you.

Ups!!! :thumbsup:
 

Sep 11, 2006
7
0
0
#7
david_goh said:
Thanks Clikmodels for responding.

She sure looks like a :thumbsup: model to work with.

It's a shame I can't go on sunday morning. Hope all goes well for you.

Ups!!! :thumbsup:
Thanks David.

Not to worry, Clikmodels will be around for a while.

Maybe you can join us for our future shoots.

I will definitely keep you in mind. Hope to see you sometime soon.

Cheers :D
 

david_goh

New Member
May 10, 2006
855
0
0
Bt Panjang
www.glorystudio.net
#8
clikmodels said:
Thanks David.

Not to worry, Clikmodels will be around for a while.

Maybe you can join us for our future shoots.

I will definitely keep you in mind. Hope to see you sometime soon.

Cheers :D
Looking forward to join your shoot too. :thumbsup: again!
 

Chris Lim

Senior Member
Oct 24, 2005
3,213
0
0
34
#9
Any updates on the number of interested participants?
 

Wisp

New Member
May 21, 2004
611
0
0
37
Sydney, Australia
#10
clikmodels said:
Hi Deadpoet, i do apologise if you find the term 'creampie' degrading.

It was not meant to be.

Basically, the term was coined to reflect Tatiane's creamy complexion and sweet as sugar-pie looks.

But perhaps if you have more favorable terms to share, please feel free to pm us.

We will certainly appreciate the gesture. Thanks. ;)
Sorry to say..but do you know what creampie actually means!?

*note: Look under porn terminology*
 

Jix

New Member
Oct 20, 2005
406
0
0
Pacman's Corner
www.flickr.com
#11
Wisp said:
Sorry to say..but do you know what creampie actually means!?

*note: Look under porn terminology*
it's good that you point out sir. not really appropriate title for a very lovely lady like tatiane. :nono:
 

Mar 29, 2006
29
0
1
www.protocol13.org
#12
Wisp said:
Sorry to say..but do you know what creampie actually means!?

*note: Look under porn terminology*
Sorry to say.... but i do not know what creampie actually means. Infact, the word does not exist in dictionary.com. Here, let me point you in that direction:

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=creampie

Apparently, Merriam-Webster does not know what it means either:

http://www.webster.com/dictionary/creampie

So besides making a mistake in choosing a word that does not exist, i do not see any other problems.

*note: And yes, because we use terminologies in the porn industry as the standard for proper english.*

Sorry to OT, but please apply a little common sense people. Clubsnap is a respectable forum with intelligent people, not a bunch of monkeys, so i am sure we all know that is not what the OP is getting at when he used the word "creampie".
 

Wisp

New Member
May 21, 2004
611
0
0
37
Sydney, Australia
#13
Apparently you're rather innocent aren't you? Is any mentioned positions to do with procreation in those sites as well?



How about this: Go to google, type in 'creampie' and you'd see what I'm talking about.

And btw, it's a pretty well known dirty word.
 

Mar 29, 2006
29
0
1
www.protocol13.org
#15
Wisp said:
Apparently you're rather innocent aren't you? Is any mentioned positions to do with procreation in those sites as well?



How about this: Go to google, type in 'creampie' and you'd see what I'm talking about.

And btw, it's a pretty well known dirty word.
I do not have any quarrel with you, i am merely pointing out that the word does not exist, and the OP just happen to make an honest mistake. The rest of it is as far as your mind wants to take it.

No offence, just because certain connotation associated with a certain non-existing word is grilled into our mind by excessive marketing does not automatically make it correct. The OP made a mistake by choosing a non-existing word; you made the mistake of assuming the word exists and assumed it means what they tell you on porn websites. Assumptions are dangerous.

Google? I do not take anything i read on the internet as a fact (unless they are a proven realiable site). And i definitely take information on a porn website with a grain of salt, a mighty big grain of salt at that too.

Anyway, apologies to the OP and Mods. Apparently i am on a different frequency here from other members. There will be no more inputs from me on this thread unless related to the shoot, and i encourage other members to do the same.
 

Wisp

New Member
May 21, 2004
611
0
0
37
Sydney, Australia
#16
fattyboonboon said:
I do not have any quarrel with you, i am merely pointing out that the word does not exist, and the OP just happen to make an honest mistake. The rest of it is as far as your mind wants to take it.

No offence, just because certain connotation associated with a certain non-existing word is grilled into our mind by excessive marketing does not automatically make it correct. The OP made a mistake by choosing a non-existing word; you made the mistake of assuming the word exists and assumed it means what they tell you on porn websites. Assumptions are dangerous.

Google? I do not take anything i read on the internet as a fact (unless they are a proven realiable site). And i definitely take information on a porn website with a grain of salt, a mighty big grain of salt at that too.

Anyway, apologies to the OP and Mods. Apparently i am on a different frequency here from other members. There will be no more inputs from me on this thread unless related to the shoot, and i encourage other members to do the same.
Yeah well, the fact that it is used by these people marketing their wares means it doesn't exist? It's on wikipedia too (note: not for minors!)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creampie_(sexual_act)

Please, don't try to sound profound or worm your way out of it. I am merely simply pointing out such a title can be very misleading (not that the OP intended it to be). And of course if possible we want to avoid embarrassment.

OP: Sorry for the OT: I hope you don't mind if I clarified things.
 

Canonised

Senior Member
Aug 27, 2003
2,998
4
0
#17
clikmodels said:
Basically, the term was coined to reflect Tatiane's creamy complexion and sweet as sugar-pie looks.
There were 3 possibilities and it was unfortunate that you have coined the infamous one ....
creampie, sweetiepie, sugarpie ....
Either you are innocent or u r real cute ...:bsmilie:
Anyway, it is good that someone is kind enough to bring this up to save us from future embarassment, esp to those "different frequency" members. :think:
 

zcf

Senior Member
Apr 10, 2005
6,741
0
0
270 degree of Singapore
#19
learn something new today :embrass:

I think this thread should be deleted (Thread Starter can contact Mod/Admin) and re-start another thread?
 

Reliance

New Member
Sep 17, 2006
307
0
0
#20
Zoe Tay's "I swallow" advert is another example.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom