Brazil vs Australia ended in a 1-1 draw!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klose

Feb 15, 2005
It is just before the Australia v Brazil match. Ronaldinho goes into the Brazilian changing room to find all his teammates looking a bit glum.

"What's up?" he asks.

"Well, we're having trouble getting motivated for this game. We know it's important but it's only Australia. They're shite and we can't be bothered."

Ronaldinho looks at them and says, "Well, I reckon I can beat them by myself-you lads go down the pub."

So Ronaldinho goes out to play Australia by himself and the rest of the Brazilian team go off for a few jars. After a few pints they wonder how the game is going, so they get the landlord to put the teletext on. A big cheer goes up as the screen reads "Brazil 1 - Australia 0 (Ronaldinho 10 minutes)". He is beating Australia all by himself!

A few pints later and the game is forgotten until someone remembers, "It must be full time now, let's see how he got on." They put the teletext on.

"Result from the Stadium 'Brazil 1 (Ronaldinho 10 minutes) - Australia 1 (Aloisi 89 minutes)."

They can't believe it; he has single-handedly drew against Australia!!

They rush back to the Stadium to congratulate Ronaldinho. They find him in the dressing room, still in his gear, sitting with his head in his hands, sobbing like a baby.

He refuses to look at them. "I've let you down, I've let you down."

"Don't be daft, you got a draw against Australia, all by yourself. And they only scored at the very, very end!"

"No, no, I have, I've let you down...

... I got sent off after 12 minutes!!!"

madmacs said:
LOL!!! the aussies gonna hate you :sweatsm:

Actually, I think I will buy Aussie :)

muaahhaaa.... :bsmilie:

actually, when i heard the scores for aust vs jap early in the morning on radio, i literally hit my brakes when i heard 3:1 in favour of aust. thot the radio presenters were talking abt aussie rules football and not the world cup... :bsmilie:

That one must be the ultimate kelong.

3 goals in under 10mins. The aussies shld all be sent for steroid test.

It is the bigger upset for Japan. from 84 mins to 92mins can turn 0 - 1 to 3 - 1. :thumbsup:

Dun forget the Australia coach is formerly form last WC South Korea coach. :bigeyes:

All 3 scores by substitute player. Well plan from Australia coach. :thumbsup:

Let see weather the South Korea can beat France. Odd is 7.5 if bet South Korea win :bigeyes:

jsbn said:
That one must be the ultimate kelong.

3 goals in under 10mins. The aussies shld all be sent for steroid test.

Heheh... find out everything you want to know about our attacking midfielder Tim Gahill who is renowned for his ability to arrive late in the penalty area and score goals.

Raised in a poor family his father took out a loan of $8,000 to send him to England at 17-year-old to pursue his dream of becoming a footballer. All this was because he came back from school one day and told his parents that he couldn't concentrate in studying anymore. He just wanted to play football. After 10 years playing in England he just signed a contract with Everton worth $90,000 a week for 5 years.

He has inspired a whole nation. Many put the win against Japan as galvanising as our win in American Cup.

The win owes a lot to the master tactician/coach Guus Hiddink. Two of the three substitute players he put in at late hours scored goals.

France has better player and they are better team too if South Korea can beat them then maybe is kelong liao :sweatsm:

JL1500k said:
France has better player and they are better team too if South Korea can beat them then maybe is kelong liao :sweatsm:

korea won italy and portugal in last world cup...wat else cant happen? ;p

somemore u see zidane and thuram and some other defenders can quarrel on the pitch, and with that thierry hendry blaming the sky and the ground except himself, i dun see y france will not lose..

kcuf2 said:
korea won italy and portugal in last world cup...wat else cant happen? ;p

somemore u see zidane and thuram and some other defenders can quarrel on the pitch, and with that thierry hendry blaming the sky and the ground except himself, i dun see y france will not lose..

Last WC was in South Korea (Home Ground).

Now they have to travel to Euro to play WC this round.

Let see what is the outcome. :think:

I think so too. The france team not very spirited leh. The koreans are very strong mentally, unlike the Japanese...

Hi Guys,
Have been following most of the World Cup matches since the opening day. I am not your diehard soccer fan but somehow, I find World Cup more exciting than the usual EPL, etc. Maybe because they are competiting on an international level...? :dunno:

I am rooting for both Japan and South Korea. I was very disappointed when Japan lost to the Aussies, especially the fact that the Aussies scored 3 goals in the last 8 minutes. :cry: Unfortunately to a certain extent, I felt the Japs kinda deserved it because during the second half of the match, they were so contented in that only goal that they scored. They were just passing the ball around to one another and there was no sign of them trying to score another one (at least that's what I feel).

For the Koreans, I heard from somewhere that Korean players eat loads of beef before the match to replenish their energy. And maybe because Koreans are descendents from the ancient Mongolians, that's why they are more fiesty than the Japs.

Today's match, Japan vs. Croatia should be quite an exciting one, given that both teams have to win this match in order to get into the next round. But I dunno about the match between Japan and Brazil... :dunno:

I wish them good luck. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Korea did good job today vs France

mich_2103 said:
For the Koreans, I heard from somewhere that Korean players eat loads of beef before the match to replenish their energy. And maybe because Koreans are descendents from the ancient Mongolians, that's why they are more fiesty than the Japs.

No, they are so super fit because do high altitude training and take Ginseng supplements. At least that is what I heard. :)

I'm still laughing...

from the fact that we made the final 16 :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.