Brazil, Brazil...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ttl007

Dec 21, 2004
Presenting Ana, another Brazilian beauty by Modelinn.

DSC_0203a.JPG

DSC_0575a.JPG

Nice pics man, these r very good pics to work on with photoshop, in fact once u have mastered PS, u will be "invincible".. haha..
btw the 4th one looks out of focus ya..

Good take on 1. and 2..... Well done...

Thanks, Modelinn and PBS. After seeing the great works of Will03 and Josho, I am not sure whether I deserve such kind words from you pros.

Yes, my PS skills are really elementary. Any pro willing to coach this slow, but eager, learner on the nuances of PSing? Please PM me.

Looking through my CS gallery, I am surprised to see that this highly controversial shot generating the most interest out of the whole Ana series:

DSC_0446a.JPG

Many people I showed during the shoot find the pose and composition odd, but I somehow like it. I will take the risk and post it here (and wait to get shot).

next time bring your laptop.. :p

Your style, your way...

The model's good, pleasing background as it's not too heavy cos you used to pick dense background... Your choice of f-stop is well thought of...would prefer it another stop sharper though....

Shot 1's mood has a nuance of high life. Would have wish it was a shiny outfit than denim shorts. Also, Head space can be tighter a lot...

Shot 2 has a good glimpse of light in the eyes which differs your pictures from the rest... Face has good shadows and ample of light reach the face... DI or not, I see it well executed though...

I love #2. Its a nice change from the regular shots, so it drew me in for a 2nd look.

I thought I gave shot 1 a heavier punch... see if you like it this way though... just another alternative...

As for shot 2, I made adjustments so that the denim shorts won't take too much away from the image...

After
DSC_0575a.jpg

After
DSC_0203a.jpg

Modelinn - I will take up your offer! Thanks.

PBS - I can see that you have pushed up the brightness a lot more to create the contrast. Will remember that. Agree with you that pic 1 can be cropped tighter. Thanks.

Darrel - Hi, my friend. Glad you like the pic. Hope to shoot together soon.

Razor - I like your work. Hope to have the chance to shoot together and learn from you one day.

Thanks again, guys!

Posting one more tonight:

DSC_0261a.JPG

The beauty of the model captures my heart in this image. Not sure if you all like it as well.

This is another version of retouching for one of your pictures.

PBS's version might be pushing the contrast to a point where details of the background is gone. I am not saying his version is lousy... just putting my 2 cents worth on providing the photographer the necessary attention required for the shots.

Hope you guys like my version.

Thank you.

PS: I will try to post your second shot soonest, once I have time to work on it.

Here is another

Thank You, had great fun playing with your pictures. Hope you dont mind.

Here is another

Thank You, had great fun playing with your pictures. Hope you dont mind.

Surprised to see this thread revived after a short overseas trip.

Interesting PSing. Thanks, Antic.

Status
Not open for further replies.