Brainless idiot on bus 196

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also got complain to make. I saw 3 young men and 1 girl in black at Ikea in the afternoon. One of the men has a dslr sling around his neck. I ordered swedish meatballs and pork sausages. These food look incredibilly delicious until this girl turned up. You see, she is dressed in a sexy figure hugging short dress. My mouth watered immediately when I saw her. She made my food tasteless. The long slender legs made my sausages pale in comparison. And her curvaveous figure makes me don't want to devour the meatballs anymore. Since the young man has a dslr, please help me identify the girl if you are a member here. I want to tell the girl next time go to ikea, please don't waste other people's food.

The gal is Kei Chan.

Too bad for you. She is boarding the plane to Japan now.

:bsmilie:

if one has the luxury of letting someone through without causing oneself to miss an opportunity (of getting off the bus or in some other way), whether one has the right of way or not, why not just let them through... it'ld make everybody's day :)

Tokyo is 10 times more crowded than Singapore leh. :)
u been there before?
I accidentally took a train during their rush hour... and was on the inside looking out at those 'people pushers' doing their job... an experience to try as infrequently as possible... :bsmilie:

but their bus services are great, with the bus driver giving running account of upcoming bus stops and stuff over the bus' PA system (provided you know Japanese of course, and I don't :bsmilie:), though the fare is expensive... and only single-deckers, so don't have the capacity we have here...

Last edited:
I also got complain to make. I saw 3 young men and 1 girl in black at Ikea in the afternoon. One of the men has a dslr sling around his neck. I ordered swedish meatballs and pork sausages. These food look incredibilly delicious until this girl turned up. You see, she is dressed in a sexy figure hugging short dress. My mouth watered immediately when I saw her. She made my food tasteless. The long slender legs made my sausages pale in comparison. And her curvaveous figure makes me don't want to devour the meatballs anymore. Since the young man has a dslr, please help me identify the girl if you are a member here. I want to tell the girl next time go to ikea, please don't waste other people's food.

I was at IKEA yesterday in black, wearing a sexy figure hugging short dress. I am sorry to have ruined your sausage and meat balls. I also love sausage. Maybe we can have sausage and meatballs again at IKEA soon.

Just now at 3.07pm I was on e 2nd deck of bus 196, trying to get down at e bustop outside SGH n change bus.

There's this guy wearing white tees, carrying a camera bag pack n holding a tripod climbing up e bus from e lower deck. So out of politeness, I waited for him to reach e top.

Then I saw his friend who's carrying a DSLR, climbing up e stairs also. So I waited. As that particular bus design, e walkway on e 2nd deck is pretty narrow for 2 person to cross. Can't u just wait for ppl to get down before proceeding to ya seats?

Must u force ya way tru? There's plenty of seats available so what's e rush? If I were to find trouble, u wouldn't even be standing up. Wonder did u bring ya brain out today...

Pls, if u r a member here n reading this, kindly share with us what's ya rational of doing that?

what is the purpose of this thread?

I was at IKEA yesterday in black, wearing a sexy figure hugging short dress. I am sorry to have ruined your sausage and meat balls. I also love sausage. Maybe we can have sausage and meatballs again at IKEA soon.

You seems to be everywhere. Don't get me wrong. I am not insinuating that I will enjoy eating sausages and meatballs with you. I am straight. I only have eyes for kei kei.

Status
Not open for further replies.