Brace urself.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is great! So NTUC will stock up and sell them at pre haze price? This assurance will definitely make those idiots worry.

You have a lot of faith and hope. That is a good thing.

Ermm... TTSH already responded... saying that they have always been charging $60 for a box of 3M 8210 masks... Full RRP a box direct from distributor is $35+ GST (today's price)... And pre-smog days, we have been able to buy them at $20-28 a box...

Something to think about.

PS.. Unity has been selling $2.5- 3.5 a piece FYI.. and today most Unity branches the adult sizes are out only selling the small "s" versions.

Ok. I want to dismiss all kinds of rumors about NTUC

I just went to unity pharmacy at toa payoh NTUC to buy N95 masks, at 6pm today.

1st point: no queue. So no need to kiasi scared here scared there.
2nd point: price only $2.25 per adult piece, after 10% discount. Got kid's masks in stock.
3rd point: max 10 pieces per pax

So this will set the facts right now.

They are selling 3M brand

Ok. I want to dismiss all kinds of rumors about NTUC

I just went to unity pharmacy at toa payoh NTUC to buy N95 masks, at 6pm today.

1st point: no queue. So no need to kiasi scared here scared there.
2nd point: price only $2.25 per adult piece, after 10% discount. Got kid's masks in stock.
3rd point: max 10 pieces per pax

So this will set the facts right now.

They are selling 3M brand

What about TTSH? you can read it all on their official facebook page...

What about TTSH? you can read it all on their official facebook page...

I don't care about TTSH. NTUC is not the same as TTSH.

Just buy from unity pharmacy.

I don't care about TTSH. NTUC is not the same as TTSH.

Just buy from unity pharmacy.

well.. you were the one who said EDMW not much truth.... TTSH saga was from EDMW...

and if you think 2.25 for a N95 is cheap... sorry.. they are making bank on this..

well.. you were the one who said EDMW not much truth.... TTSH saga was from EDMW...

and if you think 2.25 for a N95 is cheap... sorry.. they are making bank on this..

even if you think it expensive...

i would be glad if i could get my hands on it.

what if behind the scenes, the corporations are the ones jacking up the prices to the retailers.

then they would have no choice but to sell it at a higher price.

I believe the one who is making bank on this is the distributor or 3M because my partner's company is ordering from distributor for employees to buy if they wan. And the quoted price is $42.50 per 20 pcs in a box. That's roughly $2.15 per pc. And the company is not making any profit from it.

So obviously we know who is the one making bank on this.

For TTSH, I have no comments on it. They can sell whatever they wan. Smart consumers have discretion.

We need a recall system just like rice during war. With the haze not being able to resolve soon, government should require hospitals, polyclinics, etc to stock a certain percent of such mask.

When the haze is going, they can always use them for their daily needs. Although it may be difficult to go after those who 'rob when there is a fire', we still need to shame them by publishing their names.

This is a national crisis, you don't take advantage when everyone, including our ministers are working so hard to solve problems.

Brace urself.....seems haze is coming back....3 digits reading since this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe the one who is making bank on this is the distributor or 3M because my partner's company is ordering from distributor for employees to buy if they wan. And the quoted price is $42.50 per 20 pcs in a box. That's roughly $2.15 per pc. And the company is not making any profit from it.

So obviously we know who is the one making bank on this.

For TTSH, I have no comments on it. They can sell whatever they wan. Smart consumers have discretion.

I just got yesterday from distributor for $35 a box of 20pcs 3M 8210 masks (the model Unity is selling). And that is retail price, not dealer price. and as a walk in customer.

Dealer price for the 8210 is a lot less...

Last edited:
profiting_from_mrt_breakdown_outrage_over_income_opportunity-thumbnail.jpg

Income opportunity for NTUC

I just got yesterday from distributor for $35 a box of 20pcs 3M 8210 masks (the model Unity is selling). And that is retail price, not dealer price. and as a walk in customer.

Then please share the distributor contact here, for the benefit of forummers.

There are ppl waiting to buy

Unity is not selling the 8210 type. They selling the blue color type. Can't rem the number code.

Unity is not selling the 8210 type. They selling the blue color type. Can't rem the number code.

Apart from the white 8210, they are selling 1860/1860s. Which is actually cheaper than 8210.

Last edited:
Then please share the distributor contact here, for the benefit of forummers.

There are ppl waiting to buy

We have been sharing non stop on facebook. search for a group called "Places to get Face Masks in Singapore". It is an initiative started by several photographers in Singapore, for more information for our fellow man living in Singapore on stock levels and prices of face masks in SG.

We have been sharing non stop on facebook. search for a group called "Places to get Face Masks in Singapore". It is an initiative started by several photographers in Singapore, for more information for our fellow man living in Singapore on stock levels and prices of face masks in SG.

seems like that group can cause a mass stampede to each pharmacy outlet :bsmilie:

seems like that group can cause a mass stampede to each pharmacy outlet :bsmilie:

Seems like Stampede is already there before news is shared there...

But so far the shared info has helped quite a number of people secure masks for them and their children.

Kudos to Valance Sim for starting that group.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.