Boy's Christmas wonder

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2006
Singapore
www.flickr.com
Merry Christmas.
This was a quick shot that perhaps could be framed better and with facial expressions. Not sure what contributed to those light "rings" (50mm f2.0 1/20s).
C&C welcomed :)

drama

Dec 1, 2006
The boy looks bored or sleepy & I cant really see anything intresting in the composition
Too much looks washed out

djork

Jul 14, 2002
Hong Kong, Pokfulam
Visit site
dull picture, no face = no expression, how will i know how he's feeling or the situation in general? not enough detail to feel that it's christmas

May 6, 2006
Singapore
www.flickr.com
True, I think the Christmas surroundings were seen by me but not captured at all. Am still wondering how to approach this type of photography capturing faces of strangers. Was worried the kid's parents may suddenly pop out and question.

dull picture, no face = no expression, how will i know how he's feeling or the situation in general? not enough detail to feel that it's christmas

SnapJaX

Aug 13, 2006
Bukit Batok
www.flickr.com
i think u need to up ur aperture...but that's a fixed aperture lens right? maybe an F4 would do the trick...

maybe u zoomed out abit, or taken a step or 2 back..that's would solve the chopped off elbow...

Happy shooting ^^

Merry Christmas.
This was a quick shot that perhaps could be framed better and with facial expressions. Not sure what contributed to those light "rings" (50mm f2.0 1/20s).
C&C welcomed :)

hmmm. the bokeh looks like spots of iodine. Looks like a science lab experiment gone wrong.

Otherwise, a decent attempt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom