Boy engross watching Singapore River Regatta 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
My main intention was to take shots of the Singapore River Regatta 2007 Dragon boat race, however the onlookers and spectators of the race came to my interest all of a sudden. The reactions, the screams and shouts were in particular everywhere across the river.

i was sitting on top of the big bird in front of the UOB building when i saw this caucasion boy refuses to follow his mummy and continue to watch the race... i wasted no time and take some shots. What was strange was there was no reaction on his face, not excited or curious but just watched engrossly, i guess its something new to him...maybe not found from where he came from.

Many shots were taken of him, but i guess this one is the best among all...

Shots taken from D40, 18-200mm VR, f5.6, 1/250, sunny WB, no pp were done other than just the borders.

Your valueable C&C are most welcome ;)

dsc1748aly2.jpg

This is a nice picture!
Good for making a postcard esp the little boy:thumbsup:
However the barrier top at the top left of the pic is a bit distracting

This is a nice picture!
Good for making a postcard esp the little boy:thumbsup:
However the barrier top at the top left of the pic is a bit distracting

woah!!.. u're fast!! hehehe... yah i think so too.. but if i crop the image much further the poor boy's head will be cut off.. hehehe...... Thanks for the comments..glad u like it...

woah!!.. u're fast!! hehehe... yah i think so too.. but if i crop the image much further the poor boy's head will be cut off.. hehehe...... Thanks for the comments..glad u like it...

Maybe u can try Photoshop,clone stamp the top away?

Well done!:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.