Bowling Tapes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did an event shoot last two weeks for a charity program at Republic Polytechnic. An event fun filled with activities specially focus to the children staying in the 'homes'. The childrens definitely had lots of funs with the games and shows that were in store specially for them.

But the games coordinator didn't want to miss the fun either and had created a game of their own. Hence the "bowling game".. i guess they were just bored that's why..hehehe..

I feel that there is something wrong somewhere with the image. No PP were done except for the borders and signature. maybe you guy can spot something and give me some advices.

Took this shot lying down on the floor to anticipating their action.

Your valuable C&C are very much appreciated...

dsc4712bwt4.jpg

Personally, I think it's partly to do with the converging lines of the pillar on the side due to your perspective. Mebbe a lil PP to correct the lines may help slightly.

Else why not remove the pillar totally?? Re-arranging the rolls of tapes more to the right of you may have alleviated this.

Back to the subject of bowling, one other nitpick would be that the roll on your left is already touching the edge of the frame. And the subject seems to be rolling more on a slant than directly at the tapes.

Personally, I think it's partly to do with the converging lines of the pillar on the side due to your perspective. Mebbe a lil PP to correct the lines may help slightly.

Else why not remove the pillar totally?? Re-arranging the rolls of tapes more to the right of you may have alleviated this.

Back to the subject of bowling, one other nitpick would be that the roll on your left is already touching the edge of the frame. And the subject seems to be rolling more on a slant than directly at the tapes.

hmm.. maybe u're right.. i'll try to PP the pillars on the lefthand side...

but ermm.. the bowling subject... it was an anticipation done before the bowler actually did his bowl, so no poses was done... it was more like.. "hey this is cool... ok ..aahh..wait ah... ok hold it there... (set exposure, composed & framed) snapped...ok done! ..thank you!...".. hehehe...

Well, if you told him to hold it there, you could have asked him to proceed on with a couple more poses then... just my 2 cts.

After-all, it's for fun, rite. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.