bounce tips??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 22, 2002
singapore
Visit site
me want to learn how to use bounce but dunno how to start...i tried once but then pic turn out so-so...i scared to try cos later the pic come out all under expose

and tips to start with... i heard of the Omni-Bounce what is it for and the diff between this and my sb-28 built in bounce card

mpenza

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
www.instagram.com
Originally posted by nicholas1986
me want to learn how to use bounce but dunno how to start...i tried once but then pic turn out so-so...i scared to try cos later the pic come out all under expose

and tips to start with... i heard of the Omni-Bounce what is it for and the diff between this and my sb-28 built in bounce card
the omnibounce works more like the built-in diffuser (spread out the light) than the built-in bounce card (which is meant to divert some light to the front).

ckiang

SB28 built-in bounce card is only meant to do things like make catchlights. To be effective, a bounce card has to be BIG. You can get a big sheet of foam sheet from a stationery store and cut it to size. About 5x7" will be good.

Then set your flash head to 75°, use 1/60 or slower, f/5.6 or bigger then whack away. No compensation needed.

Regards
CK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom