Bought a LX-2 Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

Just bought a LX-2 today. Feeling so happy. So far so good. Looking forward to my test shoot this weekends.

Regards :)
Congrats, may share where and how much you got this camera? ;)

Congrats, may share where and how much you got this camera? ;)

Bought at Best Denki... S$799... I knew Cathay and some other stores has a much cheaper price there is not much different since its brand new set.

Thought of going for a used set but since I am buying for keep, so a new one is much to my taste.

Why I am fancinated by this baby? It looks like a mini-Rangefinder, except doesnt have 2 viewfinders that a RF have... Upon serious try out, the flash turns out to be quite accurate. Finally, its compact, instead of carrying a DSLR walking around which I does for work, now I can carry this baby around to snap.

By the way, where can I buy the extension attachment? Best Denki says they dont have.

Bought at Best Denki... S$799... I knew Cathay and some other stores has a much cheaper price there is not much different since its brand new set.

Thought of going for a used set but since I am buying for keep, so a new one is much to my taste.

Why I am fancinated by this baby? It looks like a mini-Rangefinder, except doesnt have 2 viewfinders that a RF have... Upon serious try out, the flash turns out to be quite accurate. Finally, its compact, instead of carrying a DSLR walking around which I does for work, now I can carry this baby around to snap.

By the way, where can I buy the extension attachment? Best Denki says they dont have.

i advertise to sell the adpater extension at the Buy/Sell: Other
per piece is $30
you can take a look at the photo link which i posted at Buy/Sell: Other

i asked last time on FEP, they quote me 550... not sure they just bluff me or what.
so what is the average price nowadays for a brand new one?

i asked last time on FEP, they quote me 550... not sure they just bluff me or what.
so what is the average price nowadays for a brand new one?

Pardon me, but what is FEP? That's too good to be true.

ms color 690 :sweatsm:

Currently in Bangkok and checked the best price offer is Baht 16,990 (approx. S$770). I guess Singapore still the best place to buy camera. ;)

just got mine too.. with a pana case.. for RM1590.. about $700

just happened to pass-by clementi electronics shop and saw the lx2 price at S$599.00..... very tempting.....

what shop is that in clementi? and what does it come with?

the shop in clementi central selling lcd, plasma, all the electronics stuff etc..... opposite hawker centre, next to post office.... very easy to find.... can't remember the shop name...

It's near the Clementi Singapore Post office between the coffee shop that sells the Thaksin beef noodle.

HTH.

Status
Not open for further replies.