bottled

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiruikage

Oct 30, 2007
www.flickr.com
hello...took this foto in class recently.
setting is ISO200, auto focus, matrix exposure. not sure the shutter speed since i used my camera phone. paiseh paiseh.

well...i would like to have a critic or comments on the composition, and the settings. since i'm just starting out on this road, hope can get helpful tips from the veterans.

thank you for ur time. :)

calebk

Jul 25, 2006
Clementi
Don't understand why the other phone, the people, and the whole surrounding is there, and what it has to do with the title.

nysheng

Sep 11, 2006
hmmz..be prepared for some erm...nasty comments from more discerning pple.. cause quite frankly (IMHO) this doesn't even constitute a snapshot.
the bg is far too distracting and too overwhelming.
and i'm not sure which is ur focal point.. the bottle of the pic of the bottle on ur phone..
mayb u would like to try another kind of angle or idea to express ur theme?

shiruikage

Oct 30, 2007
www.flickr.com
I realize and asked myself, "why the heck did i took that foto?".

hmmm, nysheng, after reading ur comment, i think i get what ur saying. if u put it that way, i guess what i really want is to capture my fren's fon taking the foto of the bottle. in my mind, i see the fon with the bottle bracketed on the screen, and the blurred bottle in the bg. somehow...it turns out this way...don understand why really. :(

calebk, my title 'bottled' is supposed (supposed to lar...it came out wrong as it seems) to present the image of the bottle being 'bottled' withing the screen of the fon. sort of a pun when u consider oni bottles bottle things...makes sense? hard to put it in words. no wonder they say a pix is worth a thousand words.

and once again, i am grateful for the honest comments. :) i'm trying to improve, so pls throw more bones my way. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom