A sad news and setback for our medical field....:(

yalor so sad

US$300,000 gone down the drain for the Iranians

thought s'pore gonna create medical history....*sad lah* :(

lets pray for their souls

damn....so sad.

i actually saw the twins a couple of mths ago in marina sq......:cry:

My deepest condolences to both...
I was praying that Laleh would pull through just now...

:( :(

:(

May they rest in peace.

Hope Singapore's medical field have learnt something.

:bheart:

It's such a heart breaking news after following their story over the past few months. I was full of confidence that the operation is going to be a success. Very unfortunate.

I am sure the team at Raffles Medical Centre has done their very best.

My tribute to the brave twins and the equally brave medical team that undertook this operation.

Really sad that they were not able to pull through this big hurdle in their lives.

:cry:

Really hope that the doctors didn't get too discouraged by this operation

:cry:

It's a sad day for the many: the ones who were close to the twins, the ones who were involved in the surgery and for the many, many others who prayed for the success of their ops.

Although it was a sad fact of life but we must be encouraged by the fact that this will served as a template for the many other future neurology operations to come.

Their deaths were not in vain and their courage forever admired and remembered.

God rest their souls.

this was a really sad day..
:(

My sincere condolences to their family and next-of-kin.

Though the operation has failed, the courage of the human spirit the yearning for freedom shone thru the twins.

The doctors considered aborting the operation on Monday, but were reminded by the twins last wish to proceed with the op in the face of ALL circumstances.

They wanted so badly to lead their lives separately, they fought the good fight, and though they have passed away, they will always be remembered...

Status
Not open for further replies.