BoTaNiCal GarDenS sHo0t - 03 March 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.

KanuAMBC

Jan 18, 2002
Yishun Cavern
balder.prohosting.com
After 2 months MIA, hehe finally did some shooting with the guys today. Out of the group, I only know Kongg and Bluestrike, lolz, pengz. Anyway, here are the photos, dun worry, I'll be MIA for 1 1/2months more. hehe. Gimme some comments too on the pics k!

DSCF2006.jpg

DSCF2010.jpg

DSCF2013.jpg

As artistic as ever.... :thumbsup:

nice nice!!

definitely MRT farecard standard, or better...;)
I love the first two shots, the colours, wow...

To me, I like the composition and presentation... on top of the beautiful colours of course!

KanuABC, your pics are fantastic!!! Don't go away!!! Shoot and share your pics with us....

Sharp pics and rich colors :) Had always been wondering why there isn't more interest for it.

btw i've been wondering...how cum the shutter speed is so fast but the photos taken looks so bight....izzit because u change the ISO to....maybe a higher value?

Originally posted by AqUaRiU5
do both the ISO and shutter speed affect the bightness and sharpness of the photo?
Yes they do....

The faster the speed, the less blur the pic will turn out!

The higher the ISO, it allow your shutter to go faster!

do both the ISO and shutter speed affect the bightness and sharpness of the photo?

Increasing ISO tends to increase the level of noise. For the 2 cameras I have used, ISO 400 is relatively noise-free for Fujifilm 4700Z but ISO 320 is quite noisy for Casio QV2900UX.

icic....but if u use higher shutter speed during daytime....den the photos would turn out all white lar....
den the higher the ISO the more sensitive is it to light....therefore able to use faster shutter speed?

den the higher the ISO the more sensitive is it to light....therefore able to use faster shutter speed?

yea ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.