Botanic Gardens on 240202

Status
Not open for further replies.

isomers007

Jan 17, 2002
leepublic of singapore
pixelatedtheory.com
Hi,

I'll be going wif a fren to Botanic Gardens this Sunday (24th February 2002) in the morning (maybe around 8am, 9am). Please reply to this thread if you're interested to join us! :)

::UPDATE::

Time : 8:00am - 8:15am
Venue : Orchard Road MRT (to take bus #105 or #106 from de MRT)

You can call/sms me @ 94514674 to confirm. :D

People who confirmed::

1) isomers007 and fren
2) zhoufang
3) fundee

hope to meet
4) bluestrike
5) megaweb

:p

Fwahh.. so early.

Coupla friends and i are also planning a trip up to the Gardens that day. But not that early. :p

Any reason why that time? We might change our minds.

it is good to go there early in the morning

- dragonfly opens the wings widely
- sunlight is not strong (cooling)
- more insects
- morning dew ..

hmm.. okay. need to convince ma friends first. 8am means waking up by 6.30/6.45. argghh.. and on a Sunday! *yawn* *stretch*

a good picture taken however will easily be worth a dozen early mornings!

will let ye know.

rOCh

You all prefer sunday ah? Might be very crowded.
Why not on a weekday or sat? Actually I am planning to go this sat. :)

I might be going if I am free....yearning to go Botanic gardens for a long time liao

Originally posted by Falcon
You all prefer sunday ah? Might be very crowded.
Why not on a weekday or sat? Actually I am planning to go this sat. :)

this saturday's ok but celebrating Hari Raya Haji ;) anyway, falcon...i might be going on a weekday too...perhaps on a wednesday.

this saturday's ok but celebrating Hari Raya Haji anyway, falcon...i might be going on a weekday too...perhaps on a wednesday
this wednesday got seed mah...going or not ?????

I will be going on one of the day in the coming week. Holiday

Actually my intention is either this coming thur or sat. Wed got class. Maybe sunday is ok.

Originally posted by Flare
I might join you all... Then go work. If me not wrong me working in the afternoon on Sunday. Isomer, go seed lah~ Go Go Go~

haiz...thot of going but like got no more money...see first........hee~ flare and falcon...go, go, go to botanic gardens. :D

Originally posted by isomers007

klause, my term holidays start next week too.....hmm...time to start planning of where to shoot :D

Mine too.. suggest, suggest!! :)

isomers, normally u got use tripod or not? I just bought slik 8000 for my g2. Still trying to get used to it. :D

Originally posted by Falcon
isomers, normally u got use tripod or not? I just bought slik 8000 for my g2. Still trying to get used to it. :D

i brought it once to the shooting @ pasir ris park...but didn't used it cos the wind is too strong...anyway, mebbe i'll bring my slik6600 *which i bought second-hand* this sunday cos taking macro...my hands are shaky sometimes...but see first if i'm not lazy...

Status
Not open for further replies.