Botanic Garden Shoot on 18 December 2004!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
This Saturday, 8.30am and meet @ the Heliconia Walk.

Photo opportunities will include:
1. Sunbirds, plus other birds (if available)
2. Macro photography - insects, plants and other animals (if available)
3. Portraiture and candid (those who are interested, please volunteer yourself as the model)
4. Sharing of shooting tips with new photographers

All are welcome! (newbies and regulars alike) My contact number remains @ 91518640 (no prank calls please!)

See you there and let's start praying for good weather! ;)

GO GO GO!!!

kkekee.e..

So see you at the bus stop at your place ok???
or maybe... I go knock on your door wake you up!

:think:

Bluestrike said:
GO GO GO!!!

kkekee.e..

So see you at the bus stop at your place ok???
or maybe... I go knock on your door wake you up!

:think:

Bus stop safer lah ... sekaly you knock on my neighbours' door and they think you want ... :cool: :bsmilie:

Which part of BG is Heliconia Walk?

Bluestrike said:
the part where the Helicaonia Walk ard lor.... :p

Hehhehee,e,...
It the place where the old symphony stage was.

The old stage surround by water? I remember the place is under construction now.

Look like 18 Dec going to be a fun day. Morning go BG, evening go Punggol.

Cheers
John

John Teoh said:
The old stage surround by water? I remember the place is under construction now.

Cheers
John

Just back from Botanic Garden today. The area is still under construction... alot of areas are fenced up... the upgrades have been there for a long time ready, right?

The list:

1. Adam Goi
2. Bluestrike
3. John Teoh
4. Drudkh

Have not been to BG for more than 10 years. :bigeyes:

John Teoh said:

Look like 18 Dec going to be a fun day. Morning go BG, evening go Punggol.

Cheers
John

I just went 2 days ago and here's a little update of the park.

1. Symphony Lake performance stage u/c, rest of the lake still open.

2. Swan lake totally u/c, including part of the marsh garden. The rest of the marsh garden still open but in bad condition. Still can shoot lotsa insects though.

3. Plant house, fernery and surrounding area still open. Dragons and damsflies are plenty there.

Have fun, Guys! :)

Carllim said:
I just went 2 days ago and here's a little update of the park.

1. Symphony Lake performance stage u/c, rest of the lake still open.

2. Swan lake totally u/c, including part of the marsh garden. The rest of the marsh garden still open but in bad condition. Still can shoot lotsa insects though.

3. Plant house, fernery and surrounding area still open. Dragons and damsflies are plenty there.

Have fun, Guys! :)

Thanks for the update! ;)

Darn darn darn, just met with the superb guys @ SEED for the 1st time last night and its been very nice and informative, especially for a total newbie like me and was really stoked to go along to the shoot BUT I've to work on Sat morning... Guess I'll catch up with u lot some other time!!

Cheers and happy snapping!

The list:

1. Adam Goi
2. Bluestrike
3. John Teoh
4. Drudkh
5. wormz777

I should be going, now that there's news that a cobra is lurking at AH ..

So where are we actually meeting first? Outside the Orchid Gardens?

Be mentally prepare to have a bunch of excited school children behind you discussing loudly amongst themselves what this uncle is doing while you try to focus on a damsfly...talk about concentration :bsmilie:

Azrielsc said:
Darn darn darn, just met with the superb guys @ SEED for the 1st time last night and its been very nice and informative, especially for a total newbie like me and was really stoked to go along to the shoot BUT I've to work on Sat morning... Guess I'll catch up with u lot some other time!!

Cheers and happy snapping!
hhehaha.. well join us after your work lor. We might be hanging out somewhere. Then maybe we carry on the "lesson"

kekeke..e.e....

The list:

1. Adam Goi
2. Bluestrike
3. John Teoh
4. Drudkh
5. wormz777
6. ransoma22

:sweatsm: :sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.