Boston Marathon kena bombed

Someone has too much time to spend so play with bombs..

very sian. people died.

meanwhile stock markets are down down... short la

very sian. people died.

meanwhile stock markets are down down... short la

Tell me cat.. is this the time to buy gold ? :bigeyes: :bsmilie:

Can see a Singapore flag in the video.

Tell me cat.. is this the time to buy gold ? :bigeyes: :bsmilie:

my oracle called MNI says "Gold has no bottom"
Source: MNI.
GOLD: Price continues to fall but off the initial $1,321.95 low, now down $3.21 at $1,344.74 per ounce. "At current prices, there are no clear signs of gold bottoming prices bottom, whether on the daily chart or hourly chart," say analysts at Phillip Futures. "Hence, we prefer to look out for key support levels to come. We put the next support level at $1310, breaking which the next level is likely found at $1260."
Apr 15 2013 11:10PM EST

btw I have no idea how Phillip Futures got into the international newswire. its cute

Stock market should "freeze" trading when there is big impact event like this. Now, who is laughing to the bank now - the one who have planned this.

Stock market should "freeze" trading when there is big impact event like this. Now, who is laughing to the bank now - the one who have planned this.

i don't see how that's related to the bombing.

i am wondering how many ppl shorted airlines right before 911. I wonder if any terrorist groups had done that (shorting airlines) also.
Not a really ethical way to make money.

i am wondering how many ppl shorted airlines right before 911. I wonder if any terrorist groups had done that (shorting airlines) also.

I know of a NTU lecturer bought 200 lots of SIA shares when it crashed below $8 during the 911. He even asked his students to buy the shares. After the incident, SIA's share price slowly crawled back to $14-15. He made at least $1.4m.

Yeah but most big companies do the same :dunno:
Money blinds people.. love IS blind.. I guess :bsmilie:

My guess is 2 types of pple.

1 A fellow American. why? trace back..how many school shooting..etc are done by Americans themselves..

2 The terrorist cells in Middle East - well i mean bomb explosion will arrowed to terrorists rite? lol...

Not possible its the North Koreans..

Cos they have Nukes to terrorise..why need to do a sneaky job like plant a bomb etc? besides...there isnt any news of terrorist bombings made by the North koreans...last one done was like 10 years ago? why wack now? could done it on 4th July last year...xmas last year...new year 2013...why now?

CNA said it could be domestic terrorism:
1. Happened on Patriot's Day - the day the American Revolutionary war started
2. Also happens to be the last day to file taxes

could be done by some extreme right-wing group to protest income tax.

FBI in charge - internally within USA this means they treat it as possible terrorism. Otherwise Boston Police Dept would be in charge.
Obama careful not to say it is terrorism, yet on television. Because Republicans made a super big fuss over what Susan Rice said or did not say after the US ambassador was killed in Libya.

It will affect how future marathons in US and other countries will be organised.

The bombing is a bad thing to do, and culprits would face justice later. So far 3 have been reported killed and others badly injured.

Two small bombs went off and this time the US civilians are on the receiving end. The terrorist act is bad and not acceptable, of course.

But take a step back and keep it in perspective.

Quote from Secret War in Laos. (Laos was not a combatant country. It was not involved in the Vietnam War.)

From 1964 to 1973, the U.S. dropped more than two million tons of ordnance on Laos during 580,000 bombing missions—equal to a planeload of bombs every 8 minutes, 24-hours a day, for 9 years –............

Up to a third of the bombs dropped did not explode, leaving Laos contaminated with vast quantities of unexploded ordnance (UXO). Over 20,000 people have been killed or injured by UXO in Laos since the bombing ceased.........

Over 270 million cluster bombs were dropped on Laos during the Vietnam War (210 million more bombs than were dropped on Iraq in 1991, 1998 and 2006 combined); up to 80 million did not detonate.

It is not known how many hundred thousand Laotian civilians (just hill tribe farmers) were killed, because no records were kept.

Last edited:
FBI in charge - internally within USA this means they treat it as possible terrorism. Otherwise Boston Police Dept would be in charge.
Obama careful not to say it is terrorism, yet on television. Because Republicans made a super big fuss over what Susan Rice said or did not say after the US ambassador was killed in Libya.

It will affect how future marathons in US and other countries will be organised.

Of course it is a bad thing to do, and culprits would face justice later. So far 3 have been reported killed and others badly injured.

The US news channels CNN and Fox News have non-stop news coverage on this.

Two small bombs went off and this time the US civilians are on the receiving end. It's is bad and not acceptable, of course.

But take a step back and keep it in perspective.

Quote from Secret War in Laos. (Laos was not a combatant country. It was not involved in the Vietnam War.)

It is not known how many hundred thousand Laotian civilians (just hill tribe farmers) were killed, because no records were kept.

so you're saying that we should turn a blind eye to them, because of what they did in the Vietnam War? :think: