Bossmen dry cabinet

Status
Not open for further replies.

malkw

Jul 9, 2002
West
After viewing all comments on clubsnap regarding Dry cabinet. I just brought a bossmen 70L dry cabinet $150 w/o GST from MS Color.

Very happy with the dry cabinet and the customer service of MS Color. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

For those who interested in buying a dry cabinet can check out MS color Dry Cabinet promotion. Call them to check for stock.

Winston

May 11, 2003
Visit site
malkw said:
After viewing all comments on clubsnap regarding Dry cabinet. I just brought a bossmen 70L dry cabinet $150 w/o GST from MS Color.

Very happy with the dry cabinet and the customer service of MS Color. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

For those who interested in buying a dry cabinet can check out MS color Dry Cabinet promotion. Call them to check for stock.
Impressive prices :thumbsup: considering the Bossmen cabinets are on "offer" at Comdex 2003 and their prices of 42L for $138 and 28L for $90+ is like so much more expensive than MS Color prices.

ultrazoom

Apr 21, 2002
Is it using digital or analog metering?

laugh

Jun 2, 2003
Visit site
analog, at least mine is. How do we verify the accuracy of the readings?

Winston

May 11, 2003
Visit site
laugh said:
analog, at least mine is. How do we verify the accuracy of the readings?
Go get a digital hygrometer for abt $20-30, place inside the dry cabinet and you can counter-check the digital hygrometer's readings Vs the cabinet's analog reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom