Borrow 1gig cf in exchange for 1 roll velvia

Status
Not open for further replies.

phantasia

Nov 9, 2003
The North
Visit site
Hi all,

Ok basically I bought one roll of velvia for an upcoming trip to australia. But decided that eventually i'll probably be more comfortable just shooting digital instead of velvia. So was wondering if anyone would be willing to lend me a 1 gig cf card for a period of say 10 days.

In exchange, i'll give a roll of velvia 50 worth bout $10. Ok, i know its probably not a good deal. But i guess its more of asking for a favour than really a fair trade. Yup, just let me know if your willing.

Thanks alot!! :)

Just a suggestion.

Get a 1gig cf for the trip. Come back sell. The difference treat it as 'rental' for the card.

Good cards with warranty don't loss very much value.

My suggestion is keep the velvia and shoot :)

Snowcrash said:
Just a suggestion.

Get a 1gig cf for the trip. Come back sell. The difference treat it as 'rental' for the card.

Good cards with warranty don't loss very much value.

Hehe yeah ok..sounds like good advice. ;)

Hehe ok...let me up my offer abit...

In exchange for lending me 1 gig cf card for the duration of bout 10-12 days, i'll give...

1. 1 roll of velvia worth $10
2. 2 new cr2 batteries worth $11

The cr2 batteries are not in the packaging as i tested them on the film slr which i was intending to use for the trip...but now decided not to bring the film slr. Hence would be willing to exchange them to borrow a cf card. :)

Just let me know if anyone interested.

WOW..
Pity i dun have an extra card,or else i will definitely grab this WONDERFUL DEAL !

A roll of film and 2 batteries !! woo hoo !!

buy second hand CF and sell 3rd hand. Nobody knows the difference anyway

benedium said:
buy second hand CF and sell 3rd hand. Nobody knows the difference anyway

hmmm... lets check out if there is any CF on sale at Buy & Sell .. hehe

;p

Status
Not open for further replies.